This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition #10 - Day 21

Topic » HOH Competition #10 - Day 21

2487 days 17 hours ago
jake_WD
Okay guys so welcome to the Head of Household competition. This comp is called "Race Against Time" and here's how it works. Hugh Hefner had a heart attack oh no! You have to get him to the hospital fast! But first there are a few obstacles in your way. There will be several obstacles and you HAVE to pm me when you're going to start the competition.

First after you message me you are beginning, you must complete a jigsaw puzzle that I will link you and then complete it, screenshotting it and sending it to me.

Next, you will have to complete a basic slide puzzle, don't worry it's not too difficult. You will screenshot it and send it to me upon completing it.

Lastly, you will complete a maze I created, you WILL need paint or some other software/website where you can draw on pictures. You will outline the path you took to complete the maze and once you complete the maze you will screenshot and send it to me.

All of this will be timed and whoever has the shortest time will win HoH! If you have questions message me and I will further explain to you how to do this.
2486 days 21 hours ago
jake_WD
With a time
Of 3:33
Congratulations Tiffany you are the new Head of Household! You will have until 12am est to make your nominations! Veto will be tomorrow at 5pm est

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!