This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Ceremony #8 - Day 16

Topic » Power of Veto Ceremony #8 -..

2492 days 18 hours ago
jake_WD
Andrew as the veto holder you have the choice to veto one of Luca's nominees or keep them the same. Please make your decision sometime tonight. Luca, if Andrew vetoes one of your nominees you will have to make a renomination.
2492 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrazd4DBI81qcnzaso1_400.gif
As the winner of the Power of Veto, I have the power to either remove one of Luca's nominations or keep the nominees the same. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what I'm gonna do with the veto so with that being said...
I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself.
don't fucking come up to me and tell me that I'm the pawn, because with this upcoming HOH competition I will win it and I will nominate two of you as my TARGETS.

Luca, since i have vetoed one of your nominations you must now name a replacement nominee.
2492 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
*shocked face*

like i never told you were the pawn lmao what u on about. I just can't believe you made this little ass speech, I mean what for ?

I am so sorry for this renomination and I know i am gonna break a trust in this person that I was building but I have decided to renominate Tiffany. I feel like you are very close with Darrius and that you have the secret power of the veto. So if you have it now, please flush it
2492 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
you didn't have to come to me and tell me I was your pawn. the entire house came up to me and told me i was your pawn
2492 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
i never said that to anyone, what are you on about andrew ?
2492 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
I didn't take it personally when you nommed me so why you are bringing this up ?
2492 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
luca just check pms i don't think you are understanding me
2492 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
*Music starts to cue in*

*Then suddenly stops*

Tiffany: Actually *giggles* *Pulls secret veto out of pocket* I knew this would of come in handy.

Well Luca clever line, but i think ur gonna be very disappointed u put me up this week because now im safe and im off the block. Luca u are worried about darius well now u have have to worry about me. *giggles*

Tiffany: Since i just vetoed myself from the block Luca as the dumb hoh u must make a replacement nominee.
2492 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
Zach I am sorry I have to put you up as replacement. Nothing personal, it's just strategy
2492 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany: Sit down trash *faces the nominees*

This veto ceremony is adjourned!
2492 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
That was an Amanda Line. Amanda was my favourite

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!