This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 12 / FINALE !!!

Topic » Week 12 / FINALE !!!

2410 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Hello my FABULOUS final 3 :D

You are the very best of the best and now it all comes down to this FINALE! Who will win?

Will it be...

SHANNA, the early front runner?

JUDITH, the most consistent?

or MALAYSIA, the underdog who has grown?

Let's get to it...

YOU WILL BE POSTING 2 PHOTOS & MAKING A STATEMENT

- Photoshoot 1 -

This will be a RUNWAY shot. The outfit you present in this shot is what you are wearing for our final judging when we announce the winner of Kara's Top Model Season 1! BE FIERCEEEE

- Photoshoot 2 -

The final theme is your choice! This will be your WINNING COVER PHOTO & can be ANYTHING you'd like :) make it one to remember!

- Statement -

Please talk about your specific journey in this competition and explain why you feel you should win the ultimate title of Kara's Top Model :)

=========================================================

Scoring
----------------
Judges will score each of your photos on a scale of 1-10

Your statement will be scored on a scale of 1-5 (we are judging based on how passionate and convincing your statement is)

the maximum score is 100 points:
20 points for photos x 4 judges = 80
5 points for statement x 4 judges = 20

WHO WILL BE ON TOP?!

<3 GOOD LUCK LADIES <3

***** YOU HAVE 48 HOURS *****
2409 days 1 hour ago
C_Shizz96
Runway: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/34/8c/d8348c3874ac026fd882d07c67b00d18--editorial-fashion-runway-models.jpg

Photoshoot 2, Theme Outdoor Realness: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/f4/58/b6f458b59892286059d0686fb23f57fa--anna-selezneva-photoshoot-ideas.jpg

Hey Judges, first and foremost I want to thank everyone of you for having faith in me. I wouldn't have made it this far without your criticism and good guidance so for that I thank you. My journey started off super strong, I was always in the Top 4 call out and I always delivered good photos. I started to slip midway into the competition and I thought to myself I don't know if I can do this, but even the best fall down sometimes. I always got up, delivered the best shots I could, and I persevered, and I rose up. I should win Kara's Next Top Model because not only do I have the drive and the passion to become KNTM, I also know that I have what it takes to win and I wouldn't have made it this far if I didn't have what it takes. Every time I got knocked down, I heard your critiques I made sure to bring it out at the next photoshoot, I delivered, and I got back up on my feet and I will do that even after this competition is over too.
2408 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
Runway:  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e8/95/90/e89590eda90eb4b35d1e34759636fb18--high-end-fashion-gothic-fashion.jpg

Photoshoot 2 (Theme: Junkyard) :  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/17/30/c517304c8ca5b78571cedeb6cf298acd--sui-he-jasmine-tookes.jpg

As people say, in this competition we can try to find "ourself" but still compete. In the first photoshoot I try to be fierce but turn out I got like only 2 good feedback despite got 4th. So I try to be cute cause I think that is what the judges like and I never try that before. But then I got negative feedback again and I remember judge Kara said she doesnt like my photoshoot 2 weeks in a row and I rethink everything again that its not that the judges doesnt like my fierce, its just that photo didnt really good and so I decided to be myself again, fierce. I always try to deliver a good photo every week and considered my every week photoshoot by the criticism that the judges give. I considered as one of the consistent competitor cause I almost in the middle or top 4 in this competition. Almost? Yeah cause as what a successful person itself has a downfall. Tbh I didnt think I will go through that round cause I know that I dont give a good photo. I am sorry for that cause I have a busy day that time and cant do so much research. When I know I still in the competition, I am very happy and talking to myself to never let that thing happened again. And yeah here I am standing here try to deliver you my last shot. Thank you for all of your criticism and by all that comment I can improve every week. Thank you also for this season that help me find how I would become as a model outside this competition. Good luck for Malaysia and Shanna, we are rock <3
I should win KNTM cause I feel like when you in a competition, you had to be consistent but still improved every week. You have to be a good listener especially a negative one cause its what you should working out in next photoshoot. You also have to be yourself so you dont have any burden in your shoulder. I did all of that and I hope you guys see that too
2407 days 6 hours ago
jojo7784
Malaysia what is the theme for your second photo
2406 days 23 hours ago
presea6789
Runway: https://i.imgur.com/gAYVybn.jpg

Photoshoot 2 (Theme: Simple yet Elegant): https://i.imgur.com/POymHqJ.jpg

In the beginning of this competition, I feel as if I started off somewhat strong. I wasn't at the top, but I wasn't at the bottom either. I started to struggle and thought that I was going to be sent home a long time ago, but I've improved and recovered. I have struggled in this competition, the girls didn't think I deserved to be here, they wanted me to go home.. but I'm still here. I'm still standing, in the final 3, where I think I belong. I believe I deserve to win this competition because I have come SO far from where I was.. and I think that's an amazing thing. I respect the judges decisions, and I'm glad I've made it this far.. I wish the other two girls luck, and I really think that this is anyone's game.
2406 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
======================================

Thank you ladies <3

The judges are deliberating and I will let you know when the winner will be announced :)
2403 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
KARA'S CRITIQUES:

-------------------------------

Shanna:

Runway – This blew me away! I think the gown is so fabulous!! Everything about you looks great from head to toe. You definitely showed up to the finale bringing class and beauty. My favorite finale look of the girls :)

Outdoor Realness – I like the playfulness you bring with your pose and the contrast of the pastels against the earth tones. The shadows are a nice touch of realness, making your eye dance from light to dark. You’re definitely showing you can work in any type of setting. My one critique would be how short your right leg looks. I know it must’ve been difficult to sit/pose in the metal frame, but I think you could’ve posed slightly differently to elongate the torso and both legs. Really nice job though over all.

Judith:

Runway – I feel like this dress really represents your personality well. You’re bold and fun and fierce. You have strength in your face and walk, and are showing you really are a force to be reckoned with. The one thing I might alter is your hairstyle here. I think an up-do would’ve really suited you and drawn even more attention to your cheekbones and neck. But you go girl; this is fab-u-lous!

Junkyard – I really like the body language here and the intensity in the eyes. You look like one tough cookie but in a relaxed pose. You’re really selling all the accessories and everything is working for you. Your legs in both shots look beyond long and amazing. I don’t think I would change a single thing about this. My favorite themed look :)

Malaysia:

Runway – I am freaking LIVING for this headpiece…like OMG LOVEEEE! These colors are perfect for fall and I love the dark colors against your creamy complexion. I wish you had a softer lip and it wasn’t so matchy matchy with the dress color, but you look absolutely beautiful. You really delivered with a fantastic last look :)

Simple yet elegant – You definitely nailed the theme you were after and it’s clear you are more than just a pretty girl. Your right arm looks a bit stiff but I really like the shot. It’s a little on the safe side for a finale night but I can definitely see this on a billboard in Time Square. Good job!
2403 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
JOJO'S CRITIQUES:

--------------------------------

Shana

Runway- Beautiful, Amazing, Flawless, I truly see nothing wrong. I love the dress, her hair is on fucking point, and the confidence in her face is just amazing, literally 0 problem with it.

Outdoor Realness- This is good, I think that her facial expression is a bit dull which kind of takes away from it but like I dont have that many other issues with it. I wish that the dress was maybe a bit different I think the shoulders look kind of weird. I do love her hair a lot, I think its very simple yet elegant and I love the setting around her. Overall a good choice.

Judith

Runway- Im split on this, I love love love the dress and the walk, however the hair is bothering me. I think that with a different hairstyle I would put this as like a top top tier photo but with that hair it just brings it down just a bit for me. Still a really high score from me just not as high as it could have been.

Junyard- Okay heres my thing, I appreciate the risk you took with this photo but I dont know if i really love it i guess. I think that it is kind of all over the place honestly. Like the outfit doesnt really seem to match the shoes and then she is randomly wearing a cross necklace. However I will say I like her posing and I also really like her confidence in the shot. She seems to think she belongs there and I do like that. And honestly looking at it again the outfit is actually okay I just dont like the bikini part of it. A decent photo, good job!

Malaysia

Runway- Okay I like everything about this photo except for one thing, her makeup. I love her walk, I love her dress, I love her hair and flower crown, But i hate her makeup. Her eyes look so fucked up and she looks like shes having a stroke. I think like Judith if it wasnt for this one thing dragging her down you would be getting an almost perfect score but because of the face I have to dock you. Good job though! Still a solid shot. 

Simple Yet Elegant- I appreciate the simplicity of this photo, I think that this theme is a good choice for a photo like this because it fits. I think that the dress is very cute and I think her hair and makeup is on point as well. My issue more comes from her hand positioning. I think both of her hands look kind of awkward, especially the one she has on her stomach, its just kind of weird. I still think it is a solid shot though, good job!
2403 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

--------------------------------

Runways:

Shanna: Out of all three looks, this to me stands out as the most polished look of the three. This dress is gorgeous on you and it is shaped very well, your hair falls great here and I love your makeup. Everything here is the most fully cohesive of the three aesthetically and looks great on stage.

Judith: Between you three girls, this appears as if it’s the most ambitious and creative look between them. I love the dress and I really get a high-fashion sense from this, perfect for a runway look. Your shoes are great, your hair is good, and I love the subtle makeup that looks great here. Wonderful job.

Malaysia: From all three submissions, this seems to be the most unique to yourself. Your personality really shines through here and reminds me of your earlier submissions. I love the simple color of the dress and the unique cut, and the flowers on your hair look great and I love how they blend in with the overall photo.

Cover Photos:

Shanna: While I do wish there was a more diverse color scheme across this photo, it still turned out very nice. The pose of the legs is great and the flow of the dress is wonderful, I just wish your hair had fallen a little differently here, but overall, this is a lovely color on you and you took great advantage of your outdoor lighting.

Judith: Once again, you wish the creativity points for being the most ambitious as far as theme goes. This is a fun theme that stands out completely from any theme during the season, and you look great here. The theme is fun, the pose is great, you’re working your body in this picture, and I love the pop of color in the shoes that is the perfect accent to the legs that are a large focus in this photo. Wonderful work here.

Malaysia: I believe you may have chosen a theme that sounded quite simple, but to me, it works. I get a real melodramaticness from the gaze of the model here, I love the colors from the blue dress to the blonde hair to the pink background, as well as loving the body pose here. This is a beautiful submission, and one of the most beautiful you’ve had up to this point.
2403 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Joshlyn has provided me with scores only, which is perfect because it leaves a little mystery as to who may win the title! :)

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!