This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 8! THE FINAL!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 8! THE FINAL!

2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Final 2 Models!

What a season it has been, we have had arguments, friendships and rivalrys. But the final two boys: Mason and Valentin stand before me! Mason throughout this competition you have been consistent, always submitting good photos to keep you in the top half of the call-outs. You have grown to become such a great model! Valentin, I am so pleased to see you here, after a rocky start you sure enough brought it back in the final weeks and shown what a great model you are! Last season you placed Runner-Up, is this season yours for the win!

I would like to thank all the judges: Terrance, Kasia and our special guest judges, Laura I LOVE YOU ALL!

Your scores will work like this:

Your photoshoots total of 40 + Total challenge score out of 40 + Total public poll score out of 100 = Total score accumulated out of 180!

Good Luck Models, and the let the best supermodel win <3
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Thank You to James (pizzawithcookirs) too LY <3
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Models I will first reveal the individual totals and then announce the winner, GOOD LUCK
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
The Final Challenge was to present your brand:
Your scores overall went like this:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
Mason: 27

Valentin: 34.5
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Your Public Poll scores are:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

--
Mason: 31% = 31 Points added to total!

Valentin = 69% = 69 Points added to total!
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Your Final Photoshoot scores are:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mason: 23.5/40

Valentin: 28/40

Each photo was marked out of 5!
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
So Therefore the Winner of Bella's Next Top Model Season 2 is.......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
VALENTIN! (Maicolx3) CONGRATULATIONS, RUNNER-UP LAST SEASON AND WINNER THIS TIME, TRULY DESERVED! YOU SCORED A GREAT 131.5 OUT OF 180 WELL DONE <3
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
MASON YOU WERE A GREAT CONTENDER, YOUR SCORE WAS 81.5 OUT 180! YOU GREW SO MUCH THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE COMPETITION, I LOVE YOU <3
2430 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
THANK YOU ALL THE MODELS, JUDGES FOR ANOTHER GREAT SEASON!

SEASON 3 WILL BE COMING IN A WEEK AFTER MY HOLIDAY! THE SEAOSN IS NOT ONE TO MISS.

THE TITLE IS 'BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 3: THE BIG BROTHER TWIST'

THERE WILL BE:
-JURY VOTES
- HOH/POV

ALL WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
2430 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Awesome! Love the idea! I'm actually trying to plan out a survivor top model for my season 2 :)

Grats Valentin!! And well done to mason for runner up :)
2430 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Yasss grats valentin, u deserved it
2430 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
Yeah didn't quite understand the brand challenge guess I could have asked, knew I lost by just reading the panel grats Valentin definently deserved it
2430 days 13 hours ago
Maicolx3
Thank you so much Judges and great Job Mason!:)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!