This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-S9/W6: Challenge Elimination Panel-

Topic » -S9/W6: Challenge Elimination..

781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hi models!

Welcome to the first Challenge Elimination Panel!

This one will be short and sweet.

You will receive my critiques and my scores.

There will be a Best Photo and one model will be leaving us after this panel.

Good luck!
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
McKeighlynne: This is beautiful and spot on your criteria! What happened last week? I missed this model we have seen throughout the whole season. I am enthralled by the whole underwater aspect here. You definitely did not make this shot cheap and tacky (which was easy to do!) Well done for that. If I was being finicky, I would’ve loved to see that face more towards the camera.

Sophie: My lovely - I am not a huge fan of this! I think you had one of the more easier criteria to have your own impact on this week. But I don’t think you’ve grabbed it. I like the setting of your shot. However, I just think the whole thing isn’t very editorial enough for BNTM. Im sorry.

Noa: Don’t you even!!!! WOWZA! I am so fucking in love with this (apologises for swearing). From the quirky stature of your body, to the magnificence that is from your shoulders up. I AM SO IN LOVE! You are truly smashed this week. I would’ve loved it if you did the same last week.

Rocky: This is fantastic! You have annihilated your criteria this week. You have scored a hole in one. It has the element of fitness but somehow still so sexy. I love your deadpan face for some reason. I think it really fits well with your theme. So good my lovely So good!!!!
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
SCORES:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Our Best Photo scored 9.5/10...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
They are ............... NOA (AJATHEKWEEN)! Fab work. You may go forth to this week's Photoshoot!
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Runner-Up this week scored 9/10.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The are........ ROCKY (HUMANWEBJET)! You are a true under dog this season! Keep fighting, Go and join Noa in the Photoshoot.
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Final Model safe scored 8/10....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
They are....MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)! You made it my lovely! Go and join the other girls <3
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore, the model leaving us in the Challenge is....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SOPHIE (J4CKWILKO)! You scored 6/10!

I think you have shown great tenacity this season! You are a formidable model. I can't wait to see you again in the future.

For now,

Goodbye Sophie <3
781 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
MY FINAL 3!

CONGRATULATIONS!

THERE IS NO TIME TO REST.

THIS WEEK'S PHOTOSHOOT IS ABOUT TO BE UPLOADED.

REMEMBER, THIS WILL DETERMINE WHO REACHES OUR FINAL 2 FOR BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 9!

GOOD LUCK.

BELLA <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!