This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Challenge Week 6: πŸ‘ŒπŸ»I WANT MORE! βœ… ~

Topic » ~ Challenge Week 6: πŸ‘ŒπŸ»I..

782 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Models!

Hello and welcome to the First Part of this week!

Your CHALLENGE!

I can’t lie models, I was disappointed last week with all of your shots! I know you all can do so much better than that! You need to read and follow the criteria given clearly.

Therefore, for your challenge, I am all going to give your a specific task to follow! It must be followed and your shot must show the criteria!

McKeighlynne - Wedding πŸ’’ I want to see a beautiful bridal gown but I don’t want it to be cheesy! Give me elegance and high fashion and still bride brilliance!

Noa - 20th Century πŸ‘•πŸ‘– I want you to think the time between 1960-1990 specially. Give me an editorial shot that encapsulates the history and fashion of that time.

Rocky - Boxing πŸ₯Š In respect to your name, give me a shot that is showing me sport, more specifically BOXING! I want to see fierceness in this shot.

Sophie - Black and White πŸ–€πŸ€ For your shot I want you to take a more abstract approach. Give me something g in black and white. What the photo is…you can decide.

Good luck models!

You have 24 hours to post your CHALLENGE!

Bella ❀️
781 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
My wedding dress shoot is editorial and unique and is trying not to be too cliche or bridal-y

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/13/db/d4/13dbd490335b0819f9ccbcb760c3a29a.jpg
781 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!