This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-S9/W5: Elimination Panel-

Topic » -S9/W5: Elimination Panel-

791 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hello models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel.

This week you had two shots to bring to the table.

Shoot 1: A shot that incorporates the colours blue and yellow. This was to support the people of Ukraine.

Shoot 2: A campaign shot. You were to upload a shot that airs a major concern of yours and something you advocate for change.

Let's begin!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Bella's Critiques:

Sophie:

Shoot 1: The first word that comes to mind from this shot is…..quirky! The whole thing is very unique and abstract to look at. I am thoroughly enjoying the mixture of blue and yellow together here. I like that they have not been mixed together with your outfit but instead with the whole shot. For me your body is looking a little sloppy. I wish there was something more going on (apart from sitting down). Overall, a good shot.

Shoot 2: I am such an advocate for less plastic use in our planet, so well done for shooting for that. However, this shot (for some reason) isn’t working for me. Again, I am not a fan of your sitting down pose. I just think for a magazine and to grab a reader’s attention it isn’t working. I don’t think its very eye-catching. BUT….if you were too look closer at the shot you can see the wonderful aspects to it such as, the plastic represented as jelly fish and the black sand beach. I just needed more power for this campaign shot.

McKeighlynne:

Shoot 1: I am really enjoying your incomparable aesthetic in this shot. Much like Sophie, I am really enjoying your interpretation of the blue and yellow colours together. The face and flowers are wonderfully pretty. My only downfall is that the body position is a limited and too relaxed for me. I want to see more body!

Shoot 2: Your description really connected with me when I was reading it. I think your campaign is so important and relevant to our world. However, I am not too sure if I am getting that concept 100% from this shot. I am tad bit confused to why you are standing like you are. This shot is not bad, I like the white colour used (to symbolise purity), but I just know that you could’ve done better this week girl.

Noa:

Shoot 1: Ok ok! I am liking this shot. Once again, like the models before you, I am throughly enjoying the way you represetenb your colours in this shot. The yellow is truly popping and vibrant. I am enthralled with your face here. It is the best part of the shot. My only issue with this shot is the simplicity of it. We are in the final 4 now, I want to see you push yourself. This is what I know you can do, I want to see more from you Noa.

Shoot 2: Noa…..I don’t know what to say. If I am brutally honest - which I have to be as it is final 4 - I really don’t think your shot fits this week’s theme. I wanted you to campaign for something, and for it to be shown clearly in the shot. I like your explanation but the shot does not show that at all. The shot is gorgeous but not what the challenge entailed. I’m sorry.

Rocky:

Shoot 1: Your explanation was beautiful. Thank you for your kind words. Let’s get to the shot. I love that we can see your vulnerability here. Your face is stunning and very editorial. However, the criteria stated for this shot was to submit a shot with the colours of blue and yellow in it (Ukraine’s flag colours). I can only see the tiny hint of blue in the background. So for me, this has really let the photo down.

Shoot 2: I admire your courage to advocate for such an important message. Well done. However, much like the other models, I am not getting your campaign in your shot. All you are doing is plucking your eyebrows. This is not giving me pain. The face is immaculate. I just think, you haven’t fit the criteria again. Im sorry.
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
HOLD UP, HOLD UP!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Models, please can you all stand forward!!!!!!!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
I haven't asked Shaun to give me critiques this week models.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This is because I have NOT been impressed this week!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
There is no worthy winner this week!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So, this week there will be no winners!
791 days 4 hours ago
humanwebjet1
ouupppp -
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
BUT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
There will also be no ELIMINATIONS!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Season 9 is all about rebranding your design and for redemption!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Therefore, you all are so lucky to be receiving a second chance to prove to me why you should make the Final 2!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Yep, that's right!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Next week, there will be a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
You will take part in a Challenge and a Photoshoot next week. One model will be eliminated at each part.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Models, I know you can do way better than you did this week and I expect it from the FINAL 4!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
SO DON'T FUCK IT UP AGAIN!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Your CHALLENGE will be announced very shortly!
791 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Your scores from me:

Sophie:
1: 7
2: 7.5
Total: 14.5/20

McKeighlynne:
1: 7.5
2: 7
Total: 14.5

Noa:
1: 8
2: 4
Total:
12/20

Rocky:
1: 5.5
2: 5
Total: 10.5/20

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!