This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-S9/W4: Elimination Panel-

Topic » -S9/W4: Elimination Panel-

794 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Well hello models!

Welcome to the next Elimination Panel of Bella's Next Top Model Season 9.

This week, you were challenged to bring us a video shot of you strutting your stuff wearing only 'business attire'.

Your photos have been scored out 30 this week on 3 different categories (this week's twist).
1) Outfit
2) Walk
3) Pose

Good Luck Models!
794 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Bella's Critiques:

McKeighlynne:
Oh WOW! This is so stunning. I am in awe of the whole video. I love the uniqueness of this runway. I’m glad you thought out the box and took a risk. Gratitude to you! The outfit is very smart and chic. The walk is very manly and laid back, but I like that! It is supporting the whole aesthetic for this shoot amazingly. Your pose is minimal, but the fact that it is you engaging with the crowd, I LOVED IT. Overall, fantastic work again my sweet!

Rocky:
Again, I love this! Even though I have a tiny hindrance that is stopping me from ADORING this (just because it is the same setting as McKeighlynne). However, I still really am enjoying the uniqueness of the surroundings. Your outfit is glorious! I am adoring the calm but cool styling of it. Your beginning pose was exuding a ton of confidence, so you definitely achieved that. I wish I could’ve seen you walk a little more. However, what I did see was very good. I just am greedy and wanted more. Good week for you!

Sophie:
Your body is looking on fire. You look like a burning flame walking down that runway! The walk is giving me elegance, power and sophistication. I like your modern and sexy twist on the business attire. You are an empowered BOSS BITCH in that photo. The walk is everything. It was definitely my favourite thing about this shoot (including your face). My only downfall was the pose! There wasn’t really one. I wish I could’ve seen something at the end. However, I am going to imagine you did one at the end and still love this video!

Esme:
I am in love with this vintage era runway! From the pose to the walk - I adore both of them. Your poses throughout were very high-fashion, graceful and polished. You are truly owning that catwalk. The walk is also amazing. It is poised to perfection and you look so dominant on that walk. My least favourite thing about your runway is the outfit. In my personal opinion, I am not getting ‘business attire’. I feel like this outfit is more of a dinner/evening fit with the bosses from work. It’s a good outfit, but for me, it just doesn’t fit the brief 100%.

Noa: OOOOOOO, bringing diversity to our series. I LOVE IT! It is stunning. The outfit is delightful. It is a very modern and contemporary. You are the only model who added colour to their business attire. So well done for taking the risk. The walk is flawless. You are owning your runway and showing us judges who is the boss. Your pose is good, I wish the clip was full length and no just 7 seconds. Overall, great job!
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Shaun will not be delivering comments this week due to personal reasons - he will be back next week with his comments. However, he has still provided me with scores!
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Let's begin with our Best Photo of the week....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 50.5/60 is........
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SOPHIE (J4CKWILKO)!!! What a comeback week for you! You've truly shown your worth this week. GREAT WORK!
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Our Runner-Up this week is..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 46/60 is........
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOA (AJATHEKWEEN)! Another good week for you hun. You're really proving to be a front runner this season!
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
in Third Place this week is.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 45/60 is........
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)! Congrats my love. Go and join the other models.
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Could the Bottom Two models join me!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rocky (Humanwebjet)! Your business outfit had me wanting to be apart of your company, but the pose was making think twice!

AND

Esme (Rubes)! The vintage theme had me feeling disco. However, I don't know whether Shaun thought you were having a dancing fever?
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe to slay another day is...........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- With a score of 38/60 is.........
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ROCKY (HUMANWEBJET)! You made it through by a score of 0.5 this week my love. The luck is in your favour tonight. Congratulations.
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Esme (Rubes)! Please step forward.

You scored 37.5/60 this week. It was so tight between yourself and Rocky.

I am deeply sorry and sad to see you go. I love you and everything your bring to this competition.

However, for this season, it's the end of the road.

Goodbye Esme <3
794 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
My final four models!

I shall see you soon for the next shoot.

Bella <3
794 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I got final 4! And best photo I’m stoked

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!