This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week you all needed to embrace your DARK SIDE and become a Disney Villain!

I have to say this week you all did so much better so I am proud of you all!

Before we see the Call-Out order let me give you your critiques..........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER'S CRITIQUES:

Natalia

Ooh Maleficent. I feel like you portrayed her very well. I love the eerie vibe of this photo. This is very good but it’s lacking high fashion a little. Overall good job.

Imani

I love this. This is Cruella Deville to a tea. This is very high fashion and your pose is amazing. Much improved from last week.

Chelsea

I didn’t get Captain Hook. I got Jack Sparrow. This photo was meh. It doesn’t stand out from the others. Your face is good though but it doesn’t give me the right emotion.

Lautrec

You chose Ursula but you have snakes behind you. Ursula is an octopus. You have got to pay attention to detail. On the bright side your pose was very high fashion.

Amy

To be honest you had an ok photo. You lacked character though. The only way I could tell it was queen of hearts was the heart on the wall. Your pose was good.
Overall meh

Allegra

GURL. Out of all the queen of hearts yours was the best. This is so modern and so edgy. You vibe says so chic. Honestly I am in love.

Rachel

I like it but I don’t love it. This photo is iffy. Out of the photos hear you don’t stand out and this is very boring. YOU NEED TO BRING IT.

Xessica

Gurl what. I don’t like this at all. The only thing I could tell it’s Yzma is the purple. Your pose is tacky and not high fashion at all. YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS. LEVEL UP.

Aise

This is very edgy and you picked a hard villain to do. This doesn’t read the evil queen but this is very good.

Tina

I am deducting points for originality. THIS IS THE THIRD QUEEN OF HEARTS I HAVE SEEN TODAY. Yours was ok. I love the dramatic pose you have. Overall this is ok.
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

NATALIA:

After two weeks in this competition so far you have placed runner-up TWICE now! With this shot I think you may have finally gained the top spot! This shot meets all my expectations for this week’s criteria but you have delivered such an editorial but edgy photo! Well done!

IMANI:

Well after seeing Natalia’s shot I thought she was for sure gonna take the top spot this week but this shot is so high-fashion and stunning I can see you have finally stepped up in this competition! You have just provided me with a amazing tribute shot to Cruella De Vill!

CHELSEA:

I am liking the improvement I am seeing from you week to week! Do I think you are progressing fast this season I’m not sure! The photos you are giving me are not eye-catching! This shot is unique but not in the modelling way you would hope for! I’m sorry 💝

LAUTREC:

Your style of modelling so far is very fresh and classy I am actually really liking it! This photo is very clever and bold the painting really matches well with your tribute and the black and white theme supports this shot! Overall a good job!

AMY:

Another model who has not yet grabbed her experience and given me photos that are top class! This shot again is very mediocre from you I fear! I feel my self being harsh to you cause I know your talent and imam expecting more from you! This shot is ok, I like the pose but everything else just shout high-fashion!

ALLEGRA:

Now this interpretation of the Queen of Hearts is way better! You have not only succeeded the criteria this week but given me a modern and editorial shot that would be worthy for a front cover! The hair is my favourite part really makes the red stand out! Well done!

RACHEL:

After your great first week sadly I think that the last two weeks you have struggled with finding a modelling photo that is reaches our standards! This shot is very simple and tacky, I could see this being on an advertisement for a children’s show not on a magazine spread! I’m sorry Hun

XESSICA:

Your first show was for sure an amazing submission but the last two photos haven’t been up to that standard! This shot isn’t amazing but also not terrible! I like this setting and your face looks fierce but I don’t really see the tribute to your Disney villain here and the outfit colour is just too tacky for me sadly 💝

AISE:

WOW! I am very impressed that you didn’t follow the typical path when a model wins a Best Photo and then ends up placing at the bottom the following week! But with this shot I am not worried about you placing at the top! This is very modern and urban! This style of modelling is very popular now and I think you have given me such a futuristic twist on this week’s criteria. Good work!

TINA:

The third Queen Of Hearts shot this week and I have to admit that this isn’t the best of the worst out all three! I like the twist you have gone for here and it is very eye-catching. It isn’t very editorial but the idea you have gone for is overpowering that!
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has won Best Photo this week and gains 10 Points is........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (Rubes)! You have finally arrived and taken your rightful spot on the top, keep it up!

Score:
10 + 10 = 20
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week taking 8 Points is...........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MelindaMrskk) You did amazing this week one of my favourites for sure!

Score:
10 + 8 = 18
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
In Third Place this week receiving 7 points is................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NATALIA (MaicolX3) I have to say your shot was my favourite this week but you have please all judges! But good work!

Score:
18 + 7 = 25
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Taking Fourth Place this week and taking 6 Points is.............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (Aquali) Well dome this week you have been doing so Week! Keep it up ❤️

Score:
14 + 6 = 20
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Photo I hold in my hands is taking 5 Points this week and they are.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AMY (SeongWoo) You are for sure getting better this season but it is going gradually! Stay strong!

Score:
8 + 5 = 13
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has been given 4 Points this week is.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TINA (Kgamer2218) You are showing me some potential so bring more and I ca see you doing well this season!

Score:
12 + 4 = 16
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Model I am about to call has gained 3 points and they are............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (Cyclone) I liked your concept this week but I don’t think Stormer did!

Score:
13 + 3 = 16
2090 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Final model to gain points this week is only taking 2 and they are........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (Tommy123) You are a fighter so keep it up!

Score:
4 + 2 = 6
2090 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Will Chelsea (Noxity) and Xessica (MJFJUNE) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chelsea (Noxity) you stand before me due to the lack of high-fashion your photo was missing this week! Your shot was like a milkshake without the milk!

And

Xessica (MJFJUNE) the shot you gave me this week was very colourful but it was one colour short of a full raindbow!

Which model looses 5 POINTS and which model looses 10!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2090 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Chelsea (Noxity)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Your deduction is 5 points!

Score:
8 - 5 = 3 ⭕️

Your score is very low but for now your safe go join the other girls!
2090 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Xessica (MJFJUNE)!

Your deductions is 10 POINTS!

Score:
17 - 10 = 7

You placed bottom this week and normally you would have been eliminated but your score has saved you!

Congratulations go join the other girls!
2090 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
THEREFORE MODELS NO ONE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED THIS WEEK!

BUT REMEMBER YOUR SCORES ARE VERY IMPORTANT AS ONCE WE REACH WEEK 5! THE MODELS WILL BE CUT DOWN TO THE FINAL 5!

THE FIVE MODELS WITH THE TOP SCORES WILL GO FORWARD TO THE FINAL 5!
2090 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
SCORE UPDATE CHART:

1ST: Natalia: 25 Points (-)
———————————————
2ND: Aise: 20 Points (>1)
3RD: Imani: 20 Points (>4)
4TH: Allegra: 18 Points (>2)
5TH: Tina: 16 Points (-)
6TH: Lautrec: 16 Points (<2)
7TH: Amy: 13 Points (>1)
8TH: Xessica: 7 Points (<6)
9TH: Rachel: 6 Points (>1)
————————————
10TH: Chelsea: 3 Points (<1)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!