This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 4 Models!

This week you all took part in a 60s/70s Vintage Photoshoot where your challenge was too represent a different style of fashion!

This season you were put into groups but now that rule does not MATTER! As you are now from here individuals!

ANOTHER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS THAT THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE ELIMINATION THIS WEEK IN PREPARATION FOR THE FINALE NEXT WEEK!

So Models let’s being with my critiques!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
~Alexandria let’s begin with you! ~
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexandria:

This just screams VINTAGE VINTAGE VINTAGE! From the eye-catching body position to this amazingly fashionable outfit! This is so editorial and vogue I am love with it! But it still provides me with that Vintage style I wanted to see. Definitely a front runner coming into the Finale!
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
~Jakob your up next!~
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jakob

After your great performance last week I have to admit I was expecting more this week! This photo is very vintage and stylish for that era of fashion! HOWEVER this shot is not editorial or high-fashion at all! Very simple and you need to make sure that your photos are meeting criteria but are all editorial still!
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
~ We now move onto Tatiana!~
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tatiana:

This is just gorgeous! I am imagining you walking the streets of Paris about to pose for Vogue, it is a beautiful editorial shot! This outfit is very vintage and I love this fabric! The black and white theme really benefits this weeks criteria congratulations! Plus that little dog gives this shot that little great edge!
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
~ Chloe it’s now time for your critiques!~
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chloe:

You were for sure one of the front runners this season but the last two weeks I have not seen much progression from you! Have you reached your peak?? The outfit is more disco and the sunglasses don’t remind me of 70s vintage more of 21st century! I really thought you could win but I’m not sure you are at the level of some of the other models, I’m sorry <3
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
MODELS I HAVE NOW MADE MY DECISION!
-
-
-
-
JAKOB (LENAROSE)!

Your work was medioacha and not Vintage! I’m sorry my dear but you face this weeks Elimination Poll!
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Tatiana (Boozes)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You gave me black and white with Vintage vibes shining through! CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON THIS WEEK AND RECIEVED BEST PHOTO! Your safe and threw to the FINALE!
2172 days 21 hours ago
Bella1
Alexandria (Michelle990)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Threw colour and style Vintage was pouring out of you to make you look editorial!

AND

Chloe (SummerRae101)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The photo you gave me was Vintage but not 60s/70s and more 21st Century!
2172 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexandria (Michelle990) I’m sorry my dear but you face the Elimination Poll alongside Jakob (LenaRose)!

GOOD LUCK ❤️
2172 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHLOE (SUMMERRAE101) IM SORRY HUN BUT YOU HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WILL BE LEAVING THE PROCESS! YOU WERE FOR SURE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MODELS AT THE START BUT YOUR PERFORMANCE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS HAS BEEN LACKING THAT HIGH FASHION EDGE I WANTED!

You will be remembered!

Good Bye Chloe <3
2172 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
~SCORES THIS WEEK!~

1. Tatiana (Boozes): 9.5/10
————————————————————————
2. Alexandria (Michelle990): 9/10

3. Jakob (LenaRose): 7/10
————————————————————————
4. Chloe (SUMMERRAE101): 5.5/10

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!