This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

2174 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome back to the competition!

This week Group 1 were victorious and are safe from elimination this week!

Alexandria (Michelle990) and Jakob (LenaRose) and Tatiana (Boozes) you are all safe and can leave the stage for the time being!

Group 2 please step forward for your critiques!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2173 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Ally lets start with you!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
Patrick:

I like the aspect in which you took this direction as far as representing British culture, but I wish it would have been less of a “safe” photo and something that was really out there. There was so much you could have done, this is just kind of disappointment

Me:

If I'm honest I totally disagree with Patrick's comments on this photo, I feel the opposite. I would say that this shot is beautiful and you look so gorgeous and powerful with your tilted neck. But this photo does not represent Britain, I am not impressed with the interpretation but overall its an ok photo!
2173 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Chloe your up next!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patrick:

This photo, while a nice one, doesn’t give me any particular sense of British culture, and I think that an explanation would have really benefitted you.

Me:

Another beautiful shot of Lily Donaldson! If this weeks criteria was too provide me with the Best Photo of her work you would for sure have been at the top. However this is far from Britain it is more of Spain or Portugal.
2173 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Tristan now it is you!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patrick:

Out of your group, I think that this is the closest representation of British culture, but nothing overwhelming. I like the pop culture reference with James Bond, and just wish you’ll stand out just a bit more next time.

Me:

I have to agree with Patrick that out of your group you have for sure met this weeks criteria the best as i am seeing very chique and Royal vibes in this photo. However, unlike the girls i think this is very simple and their overall High Fashion shots are better then yours.
2173 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Models!

The one model who is safe and therefore avoiding the Elimination Panel this week with a score of 11 is...........................................................................
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

--
Tristan (IceBear) Congratulations you are safe because you portrayed Britain the best this week!
2173 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Ally (Aria_Grande) and Chloe (SummerRae101) please step forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ally (Aria_Grande) you scored 8/20! You had the pose but lacked the British vibes.

AND

Chloe (SummerRae101) you scored 7/20! The high fashion shot may have been worthy of a Front Cover but it did not make it in my spread!

I'm sorry Girls but you both face this weeks Elimination Poll!

Good Luck <3
2172 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
This weeks Best Photo went to Tatiana (Boozes) with a score of 15.5!

Congratulations Queen!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!