This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 2!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 2!~

2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next Panel!

This week we focused on everything BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We found out that this week the Boys came back from there loss last week and got this weeks win! So congratulations boys you are all safe this week, we will find out who placed highest out of you later in the Panel!

But first lets look at the judges critiques for all the girls!!!!!!!!!!
_-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
PATRICK’S CRITIQUES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally Rhodes – I think this is wonderful. I love the body suit, the bubble was a very unique take on it, I love the pose, and how the bubble is on the water. I’m usually not even a huge fan of black and white photos, but here it works, mostly because of the body suit being pretty flawless.

Tatiana Gonzales – This is a fun picture that has an interesting use of the bubbles and I love the outfit and the gloves and the shoes. I feel like you’re telling a story, so major points here, but slight knock against the hair and the fact that this comes across more “ball” than “bubble”, a very minor nit-pick, but this is the only one that is evidently not a bubble.

Chloe Laine – This is fun and whimsical. I love the colours used here and I think the bubble is fun and works really well. My only slight note would be that the face itself doesn’t match the rest of the photo but it’s still a solid submission.

Erin Windsor – Had the bubbles themselves been bigger or somehow more involved in the photo, I think this would have a potential to be the top photo of the week, but it’s mostly under utilized which is a let-down in an otherwise solid photo.

Clementine Parker – The bubble itself here is a little messy and detracts a little bit, but overall the look is nice and everything goes together. Doesn’t blow the competition out of the water, but it’s good enough.

Alexandria Lavender – This is an okay picture, but doesn’t really have anything special about it. This isn’t editorial or fashion, so it’s just a little out of place this week.
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
MELINDA’S CRITIQUES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandria [Michelle990] - This to me isn’t high-fashion at all. It’s Instagram model and that isn’t what the Next Top Model should be. I wish you took a different route with this photo.

Ally [Aria_Grande] - I like the uniqueness of this photo, not many models did what you did this week. BUT.. this is a blurry photo to me and wouldn’t be seen in a magazine at all. I wish it was more clearer!

Chloe [SummerRae101] - This is super chic and cute! I love the authenticity of it. You look really young in this photo too! I like how the bubble only covers your head because it stands out more! Good job!

Clementine [Girlnextdoor] - There’s one thing I hate with photos and that’s eyes being closed. It looses the attention off you! But the eye makeup matching everything is a good idea! I like this simplicity of what you’re doing in this photo with the mixed vibrant colours!

Erin [Ribbons] - I LOVE how you took a completely different route then any other girls! A bubble bath is a really good idea that no one else came up with! BUT... you do look tacky in this picture, maybe that’s what you’re going for but I do wish for more FASHION!

Tatiana [Boozes] - This is a one of the kind photos and probably the best out of the girls this week for me. I love the pose you’re giving me and it’s retro high-fashion too! A very good job this week.
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
BELLA'S CRITIQUES:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clementine:

I do like this shot, it is very modern and it has a unique vibe to it that would really do well with the younger generation. You have a nice balance of colours here, the eye-shadow and the clothes mix well together and it is not too much. My only critique is that your eyes are closed and I cant really connect with this photo in a high-fashion way due to that!

Alexandria:

Now from looking and Clementine’s and your photos I wish that they were mixed together as they both have what the other one needs. Your photo is more casual and not editorial like Clementine’s. But your face is the best thing in this shot, very nicely done with the eyes wide open and the bubble just about to pop.

Ally:

I love the different version of BUBBLE you are going for in this photo, very unique and creative so well done on that. Your body looks great, but the black and white them does not really benefit this as much as I would of liked. I just wish I could see your face more.

Erin:

Now this is an major improvement from your last weeks shot so credit for that. I am in love with the contrast of the tattoos all over your body and the elegant positioning of your body. Your body looks amazing, I just wished your face was facing up as it would of made your bone structure a million times better. But this is a nice shot!

Chloe:

OMFG! This is just amazing. I love the massive bubble and that I can see your mysterious and beautiful face through it. From this funky little outfit to the bright colours, this is a great submission from you <3 You were one of the best models this week but some of your team let you down so that’s why you are not safe!

Tatiana:

Another creative and unique shot this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this elegant outfit and the position of your body really emphasises this. The setting looks nice, I do wish I could see some colour though as in bubble week it is all about colour really! But this is still a nice photo so WELL DONE!
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
~~~~~~LETS FIND OUT OF ALL THE MODELS WHO HAS WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK!~~~~~~~~~
2232 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
I think I am in top 3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has Best Photo this week is from the BOYS and they are................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
TRISTAN (ICEBEAR) YOUR PHOTO WAS SEXY, FIERCE AND EDITORIAL THIS WEEK YOU TRULY DESERVE THIS SPOT <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
HERE ARE THE REST OF THE BOYS SCORES:

1ST: TRISTAN (ICEBEAR)

2ND: CARTER (COOLKAT)

3RD: CLAY (LATISHA0987)

4TH: ARCHIE (RUBES)

5TH: JAKOB (LENAROSE)

BOYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE WATCHING WHO IS ALWAYS AT THE TOP AND AT THE BOTTOM!

BUT CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE ALL SAFE THIS WEEK!
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
NOW.....................

We move onto the girls, the first TWO girls safe this week had joint scores and they are............................................................................................................

--
-

--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chloe (SummerRae101) AND Tatiana (Boozes) Well done girls, you both were great this week, you are safe <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
(You both scored 24.5/30)
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Photo I hold in my hands has a score of 21.5 and they are................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Ally (Aria_Grande) A very strong start to this competition, I am proud of you <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Final Model safe this week with a score of 21 is..............................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Erin (Ribbons) Congratulations gurl, I really liked your photo this week! Keep up the good work, you can join all the rest of the models <3
2232 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Will Clementine (girlnextdoor) and Alexandria (Michelle990) step forward!

Clementine (girlnextdoor) you scored 19 this week! You are mainly here as the eyes were closed meaning the judges did not connect with your photo!

AND

Alexandria (Michelle990) you scored 12.5 this week! You are here as some of the judges did not like the fact that your photo was very casual!

I'm sorry models but you both will face the ELIMINATION POLL!

THE POLL IS NOW LIVE, GOOD LUCK <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!