This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 1!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 1!~

2235 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Season 5 Models!

This week you were asked to provide a photo that portrayed a Gender Reversal. Therefore the girls were asked to submit an masculine photo where as the boys needed to touch their feminine attributes.

The GIRLS were crowned victorious this week and won immunity from elimination in the first week of Season 5!

Therefore the Boys will be critiqued and scored by all the judges and I! The two models with the lowest scores will face the ELIMINATION POLL!

But first let's find out who has won the Best Photo this week..................................
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

Jakob Albertsson – I love the idea of bringing in the vulnerability here and I think you did an amazing job here. This photo almost made me emotional as you can see a lot of thought went into this and there’s a story to be told here. Beautiful work and I’m so excited to see what you bring in this season. Truly one of the best photos submitted from either season I’ve judged.

Clay Honeycutt – This is perfect for me here. A perfect blend of masculinity and femininity. I think for the guys it could have been very easy to just submit a picture of a drag queen and call it a day, but I think that this is such a smart and interesting shot. This was a great shot and to me just missed being my favorite of the guys.

Archie Wheeler – I like this a lot. I really get a lot of femininity here and I think you pull this look off very well. I’d love to see where you can go from here, but I think you did a very good job of nailing the theme this week.

Zach Pine – I like the photo, but think that it was a safe option. I was hoping that if I did see someone go in the drag queen direction, that they would really push it and do big and super campy if they were going to go that way, but this to me is just “safe”. I hope that you really push the limits of what you show us moving forward to really stand out.

Tristian Venturi – I think I see what you’re trying to do, I just have some slight issues with the execution on the look here. I feel like the make-up should either be messier so that it looks intentional, or look together so that it makes sense. Right now it’s somewhere in the middle so the concept almost gets a little lost in the execution.

Carter Swift – I don’t think I’m in love with this, though it does draw masculine and feminine qualities, but I think the colors themselves make this almost unsettling. I see what you were going for, but some more attention to the details of the editing here would have suited the photo better.
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
MY CRITIQUES:

Carter:

I like the edge towards this photo, it is giving me futuristic vibes with a hint of RuPaul Drag Race! That wasn’t what I was looking for from the guys, but I do like the uniqueness to this photo and the bright mixture of colours make it stand out more!

Archie:

You have also gone down the Drag element with your photo this week. However I do feel as Carter’s was more high-fashion where as yours is more casual. The pose is nice, I just wished if you wanted to do Drag make it sophisticated and editorial.

Clay:

Now this I admire! I am in love with the soft, feminine side of your face and body positioning. You are giving me fierceness with a pinch of innocence. The hair is beautiful and your face is beautiful, nice first shot!

Jakob:

I like the fact that you have given me a photo that is very innocent and fragile. It truly engages the viewers in and want to look at more of you. However, your positioning isn’t very editorial, it is a bit lazy. But for your first photo it I a good submission <3

Tristan:

Your make-up is great and you are truly given me femininity. You also went down the Drag root and I do like your attempt. It is a nice shot that is not too much but still gives me colour and flavour. I wish it was more natural but nice work!

Zach:

ERM…….. I do like the make-up and those red lips are FABULOUS! BUT this is a very easy option to choose when portraying a gender reversal. I do not see this as an editorial shot more of an Instagram post. I am sorry <3
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
~Now let's find out who has won Best Photo this week out of everyone!~
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Model with the Best Photo this week comes from the BOYS with a score of 18/20 they are........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
-

-
--
-
CLAY (LATOSHA0987) TRULY SUBMITTED A PHOTO THAT SHOWED ME A FEMININE SIDE! GREAT JOB <3
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
HERE ARE THE GIRLS SCORES:

1ST- Ally (Aria_Grande) AND Chloe (SummerRae101)

2ND- Tatiana (Boozes)

3RD- Clementine (Girlnextdoor)

4TH- Alexandria (Michelle990)

5TH- Erin (Ribbons)

Congratulations Girls you are all safe this week!
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
~We now move onto the Boys and to see who faces the first Elimination Poll!~
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
~Clay (Latisha0987) Go join the girls as you wont Best Photo this week so you are safe!~
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next Model safe with a score of 16 is.......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jakob (LenaRose) Nice work this week <3
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 11.5 and the model is.........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
--
Archie (Rubes) Congratulations you are still in the Running to become Bella's Next Top Model!
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
The Final Model avoiding the Elimination Poll this week with a score of 10.5 is...................
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
--
Tristan (IceBear) I can see potential this week, your photo was just very edited, give me something natural next week!
2235 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Carter (CoolKat) AND Zach (Tommy123) step forward!

You both delivered photos that weren't high-fashion or portrayed a soft, feminine side!

You both will face the Elimination Poll this week!

I am sorry, but good luck <3

The Poll is now LIVE!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!