This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Week 8!

Topic » Panel Week 8!

2454 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Mason:

Challenge-

Me:
Mason: Right at first look this is a decent photo, ur face looks great and I like the smart outift. But for the final challenge I wanted to see more, I wanted to see your brand. Comfortable isn’t a brand it is just a look!

Kasia:
yeah, I see your brand…this is comfortable. But tbh I think your brand is too safe. Of all the words you could of come up with, you decided on comfortable? Anyway, the shot is good, but just to common for me. I wish you hadn’t have been comfortable at all and taken a biiiiiiig risk with this. Your handsome and can pose…but will you be on top? We’ll see!

Photoshoot:

Me-

Underwear- First of all congratualtions on making it to final 2, you should be so proud <3 Looking at this photo I have to admit I am not amazed by it ? Eventhough you do look very sexy in this photo, when In the final 2 it is not always about having the best body it must look editorial! This photo is not editorial, it is more like a snapshot or a guy taking off his clothes.

Runway- This is better! I always like and admire guys that wear tops that are see-through. It makes their body look more intense and it stands out much more in this photo especially. Your face is great, very stratght and poised. A chizzeled look is also cute, the outfit is not my fav I just feel this look isn’t WOW!

Kasia-

Underwear: sorry but I really don’t like this shot. It looks too candid and the lighting is wrong. Ofc you have an amazing bod but I feel the face is blah. You aren’t connecting with the camera and I just think you could’ve done better for this shot.

Runway: thankfully this is opposite of your other photo. This is really strong and confident and sexy! I like that you kept it simple and classy.
2454 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Valentin:

Challenge-

Me:
Damn this is so HOT! I love it so much, it just shouts editorial and high-fashion. I like the gleamy eyes and how they stare at you through the camera. Your body look great, the finger piece is a it weurd but not a big deal. I don’t feel like you are a darkhorse as you have done very well throughout the competition but the concept is understandable.

Kasia:
lol I love that we are getting the finger. The attitude is perfect. The intensity in the eye we can see just totally makes the shot. It’s like you’re looking through me. I will say though that this is like an underwear shoot to me, so while I really love it, I might have shown us something we weren’t already seeing tonight. Have you done enough to win?

Photoshoot-

Me:

Underwear- OMG well done for making it too the finals once again, you are a very talented model! This photo I just AMAZING! Its editorial, sexy, fashionable and just perfect. I could so see this on the front cover of a magazine or on a billboard. Just another great shot from you, well done <3

Runway- Eeeekkk I don’t know if I am fan! This photo just doesn’t shout smart to me, I guess in some funky way it does but I just don’t like it. Alhough, ur outift is very eye-catching and would get many looks, but would they be bad or good?

Kasia:

Underwear: YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS! This shot has everything going for it. This is definitely finale material.

Runway: im not as crazy about this photo. Mainly because the outfit is too crazy for me. The outfit is too loud and I don’t care for the blue hair streaks. I think you are giving us a strong face but I’m just not a personal fan of the overall look.
2454 days 11 hours ago
Bella1
Laura:

• Photoshoot:

- Coolkat: The two photos are very good, and shows what Bella asked. The underwear photo is very casual, but it has that sensual point, okay! I give you 4/5
The photo of the runway for me is very good, I really like the suit and the transparencies, it's a very good combination. I give you a 5/5

- Maicol: In the underwear photo I see a lot of touch ups, and I miss the casual part Bella asked, in this case I can give you 3/5
And the photo of the track, it is a very colorful and eye-catching suit, but I lack the most elegant part to make it a high fashion costume, I give u another 3/5

• Final Challenge:

- Coolkat: You follow the same style, very casual but at the same time very elegant, attractive, this picture shows a great job to choose the best of fashion. I give you 8/10 points.

- Maicol: For me your options are very striking and provocative. They are good choices and there is a good job, but I like more that there is something natural. Sorry, I give you 6/10 points

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!