This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 7!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 7!

2457 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Final 4 Models!

This week it was all about COLOURS! For your photoshoot you had to post a photo that was based on GREEN. For your challenge you were asked to submit a photo that promoted Pastel Colours.

After this weeks elimination, only two models will be heading towards the FINAL WEEK!
And then only ONE of you will be crowned the champion of Bella's Next Top Model!

Scores work like this:

Total photoshoot score out of 30 + Total challenge score out of 10 = Total score out of 40!

GOOD LUCK XXXXXXXX
2457 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
A little nervous even after winning that Challenge photo I feel like I could be going home :(
2457 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has the best score this week of 35 and making it into the final 2 is........................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
VALENTIN! (Maicolx3) Congratulations, you have made it too final 2 again! You are the biggest contender to take the win this time. Well Done!
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
I am going to announce the first model who is heading home with a score of 30.5 they are..........................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-

-
--
-
-

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BRIDGETTE (Ronnie336) I am so shocked and upset that you are here. Myself and the judges are deverstated, you have shown throughout the whole competition you had winning photos. But this week just wasn't your week :(

Good Bye Bridgette <3
2457 days 3 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
:( u were my pick to win bridgette
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Will September and Mason come forward!

September: The final girl left in the competiton, you have done well this time and shown much potential. Your photos this week were nice, but were they good enough?

Mason: You have been very consistent throughout the whole competition. I loved both photos this week but do you have what it takes to make it too the final 2!
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe with a score of 34 and heading to FINAL 2 is..........................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
MASON (CoolKat) WELL DONE! You should be so proud that you have made it. It is a battle of the boys now! <3
2457 days 3 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
goodjob mason !

September was my fav model of this week but u were a close runner up :)
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
September come forward!

Girl you did better this time, you were so close to the finals again! You are a great model and a lovely person <3 I know you will take this experience and become a better model, I will see you soon <3

Good Bye September <3
2457 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
CONGRATULATIONS BOYS YOU HAVE MADE THE FINAL 2! THE FINAL WEEK WILL CONSIST OF THREE ELEMENTS!

1. THE PHOTOSHOOT
2. THE CHALLENGE
3. PUBLIC POLL

I WILL EXPLAIN MORE LATER.............................
2457 days 3 hours ago
MIchelle990
why couldnt it be boy vs girl
2457 days 3 hours ago
coolKat
Wow September sure gave me a run for my money going into the Final 2

Good Luck Valentin :)
2457 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
Omg thank you sooo much!! <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!