This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Week 7!

Topic » Panel Week 7!

2457 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Me:

September: I LOVE THIS PHOTO! It is one of your best shots in my personal opinion. I like the contrast of the red and green colour. It really brings out the Green. Your face looks editorial, very high-fashion. The make-up is very bright and supports the dress. My only issue with this photo is that our body looks a bit tangled, for example your leg does look a bit twisted.

Mason: Very cute this photo is. I like the green suit it is definitely the centre of attention in this photo and the green bag makes it better. Your face is also great here, the lighting makes it stand out much more. Although I am not that wowed by it for some reason, I am just finding it hard to find good things to say.

Valentin: OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This is my favortie photo of the season. It is so great! The whole thing just shouts editorial, high-fashion I could totally see it in the magazines or billboards. The green war outfit is so sexy and you look so hot. Your body is outstanding and I just love the whole thing. GREAT JOB!

Bridgette: GURL, I am not that impressed with this. I like the setting you are in it is very natural and grassy. Your outfit just isn’t nice, it is vert droopey and looks very cheap. The hair piece is a not that good. I have to say it isn’t a bad photo but just isn’t my favourite from you!
2457 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia:

September –
I really like the colors in this photo, but it’s almost like the red stands out more than the green. Idk if you were deliberately choosing both colors because of the red from last season or if it was just coincidence. Your face is exquisite here, like stunning!...but what’s with this pose or lack there of? :( I think you’re a good model but at this point in the competition is “good” enough?

Mason –
This is very springy. You definitely stand out from the background and I really like the suit. I kinda wish you didn’t have that bag though. It seems so bulky and although you don’t have to be matchy, matchy, the color of the bag vs the color of the suit bothers me. Aside from that I think you’re showing us confidence here and I’m digging it. I feel you’ve grown a lot in the competition.

Valentin –
I realllllly like this shot and not just because of how yummy your body lol. I think the lighting here is really beautiful. It’s highlighting all the right parts of you. I also like that this photo is showing us many shades of green and nothing is taking away from you. You look strong, yet vulnerable at the same time. It’s a great photo.

Bridgette –
Eh idk Bridgette, I have mixed emotions. You’ve really stood out to me throughout the competition and while this shot stands out, it’s not as strong as I’ve seen you. I think the set and outfit are on point; it’s the pose I have an issue with. As I’ve said, you’ve shown me that you’re a great model and I think maybe here you’re trying to move and contort too much. To me you look shorter and we’ve lost your neck. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a bad shot but at final 4 I have to really point out everything.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!