This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Week 6!

Topic » Panel Week 6!

2455 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Me:

September: Not a huge fan of this to be honest. The photo just looks a bit cheap for a highfashion model. I know that you want to be a supermodel, so this photo just does not represent that. However, I love the setting you are in, it really shouts hot, tropical and sexy!

Mason: This is so hot! I love the whole action/water photo theme. The waves are splashing around you and it makes you look great! Your body is incredible and your pose is really nice, only little issue is that I just wish I saw more of your face. But well done <3

Valentin: Good Photo! I like the outfit and your side view of the face looks perfect. However, I don't feel like this represents Rio, we have travelled all the way to here and I just feel like this isn't a good representation of what this beautiful place has.

James: Bae, I don't really like it! I like the fact that you did an Olympic athlete due to Rio holding them in 2016. But this just isn't editorial, high fashion or model, unlucky!

Bridgette: Cute, cute, cute <3 I like this photo a lot, the colours are vibrant the outfit is cheeky and the setting is great. Again my only issue is that does this represent Rio? I think it does more than others so well done <3
2455 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia:

September - i like your pose, its very sexy. this definitely looks like something id find on a billboard in the middle of time square, so good job. my only issue with it is it looks to touched up/doctored. your skin and the colors of the water/sky just seem a bit unnatural. ofc photos get retouched for print but i still want the shot to be believable and relateable.

Mason - i think most of all im impressed with your statement and the research you did about your new location/home. the shot is really nice and your body looks fantastic. my one critique would be to change up the pose a bit cause for me it kinda looks like youre taking a whif of your armpit :p

Valentin - i think you nailed the bright colors as you described. the pose seems a little safe but unlike some of the other shots i like that you're selling me an entire look. its very marketable and realistic. this isn't over the top amazing, but its good.

James - the description is definitely needed for this shot to make sense to me. i know the olympics are a big deal but it's not generally what i think of when i think of brazil. i've been rooting for you throughout the competition but these last two weeks you've gone downhill for me :( your body looks great but you don't look like a model here; you look like an athlete. this is a modeling competition and im not sure what you're trying to sell here...all we are getting is a naked torso. if you had looked to camera it would've made this stronger but i'd still be saying the same thing sadly.

Bridgette - i have mixed emotions about this. i like the set and the outfit but your pose is awkward. the fingers on your left hand are curled up which makes it look like you have nubs :x and the whole hand on head thing (while it does show the bracelets) is just so predictable. i just think you could've had more fun with the shot and given us a more interesting pose and better face.

Stacey - aww well this is very sad :( you've done really great and shown growth throughout the competition in my opinion. the circumstances are unfortunate but i really appreciate the class you are showing in the way that you leave. hope to see you again :)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!