This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6 !

Topic » Challenge 6 !

2459 days 9 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Hey guys ill be doing Challenge 6 early because im working soon so ill be busy :) x

Welcome to Challenge 6 ... top 6 ;) ! for this weeks challenge , were going head on to mainstream ! Most of you know what a drag queen and a drag king are . You guys have to send in a editorial photoshoot

of your model in drag .

FOR EXAMPLE : if youre a female model , you have to send in a drag king photo and if youre a male model ... you have to send in a drag queen editorial photo .

this is a fun challenge so play on with it ! GOOD LUCK
2458 days 16 hours ago
ronnie336
This week was a bit of a struggle for me, as transforming from a female to a male is much more difficult. I tried to keep it fun though with lots of bright colors and an overall edgy, intense look.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55afe651e4b096c25c2a179d/t/58793567ebbd1ae8612aa5b8/1484338542307/?format=1000w
2457 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2457 days 5 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Hey guys ! welcome back !
sorry for the late announcement of the challenge
ive been super busy with life :)

-
Anyway like usual ill anounce the top 3 of this weeks challenge and ill say who won !

The top 3 are : Bridgette ! Valentin ! And JAMES  ! good job to all of you :) but one of you made me gag and gag and gag

the winner of this weeks challenge is
Bridgette ! congratulations youre getting an extra 10 points added to your score :)

if im going to be completely honest , my favourite was James photo , but due to the link he sent me was poorly executed and not clear i couldnt give u the win !
2457 days 5 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Other scores :)

Valentin- 8
James - 7.5
Stacey - 7
Mason - 7
September - 5
2457 days 5 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Note : September you got a low score due to not doing what you were told . the girls were supposed to be drag kings and not drag queens , that is ongina a.k.a a drag queen
2457 days 1 hour ago
MIchelle990
damn i am sorry

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!