This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 4!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 4!

2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Models to the next elimination. This week you were assigned to pairs except from Kendall! The scoring will be as this this week:

Your total score points out of 30 + total challenge score out of 10 = Total score out of 40!

Remember your pair photos were marked out of 10 and you got the same points. One model will be eliminated this week with the lowest score, GOOD LUCK MODELS <3
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Model with the Best Score this week with 36 is..............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
Valentin (Maicolx3) So glad to finally see you here, well done <3
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Runner-Up this week with a score of 33 is..........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
Bridgette (Ronnie336) Gurl you are on fire at the minute, keep up the good work <3
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
In Joint Third with a score of 30 are...................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) and James (JoshBB1999) Well done boys, good work this week!
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Model that is in Fourth Place this week with a score of 25.5 is............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stacey (Crocadilly) Congratz your still in the running, go join the other models <3
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands is the model with a score of 24.5 and they are.................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
Mason (CoolKat) Mixed feelings this week, but ur safe well done!
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Will Kendall and Angela come forward!

I can say that one model scored 24 and the other one score 22.5!

You both showed good signs of modelling criteria throughout the competition, but which one is safe!
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
NONE OF YOU! I'm so sorry girls, I changed my mind I just feel like both of you are not ready!

Kendall, you did score higher than Angela this week but this is your several lowest score and I think your lack of experience really comes through on your photos. You are a talented model so I know we will all see you around <3

Angela, you did so well at the beginning of the competition but since then I have not seen anything great from you. I hope we will see you around.

Good Bye Kendall and Angela <3
2465 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
*Sorry September (Michelle990) Was joint with Mason (coolkat) with a score of 24.5*
2465 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
LOL.
Just cause you feel my pictures were dull, well at least I gave a pic of myself compared to others who gave of other people!
2465 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Other people, as in terms of not their original model.
2465 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
But I was hoping to make a comeback the next week but anyways, it just happens to be a double elimination cause I'm always on the bottom. Everyone loves an underdog story.
2465 days ago
k4r4k
I definitely respected you for using photos of the same model but it wasn't required so I think it made your shoots more challenging

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!