This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Week 3!

Topic » Panel Week 3!

2465 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Me:

Kaitlin: Oh girl I so wanted you to do well this week, but this photo just isn’t high-fashion or editiorial. I just see a girl in a prom dress, the best bit to this photo is your long neck it looks so elongated. This is just a disappointing photo for my taste, unlucky <3
Mason: Impressive! I kind of like the dark theme but although it doesn’t really scream Royal Fashion, its too dark for that. Although your face does look great and you look very dominant.

Bridgette: GIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL! This is so good. Its fierce and classy together. I love that dress and the Princess would definitely look great in it. Your neck is highlighted due to that beautiful necklace and the surroundings just reminds me of the Palace gardens, great job!

Kendall: She is back and back with GREATNESS! This dress is perfect, it looks long and fluctuates across the whole of the steps. I wish u just looked at the camera but it doesn’t matter, nice work!

Stacey: Well done, I have seen much improvement this week from you. I wonder if it will be either you or Valentin who tops each other this week! The suit I adore it is something that would attract me to look at a magazine, your face is a bit scrunched but its ok, GOOD JOB!

Valentin: Errrrrr are you in the desert? I did ask for the surroundings to resemble a palace of some sort, this Is just way to off. If I don’t think about that I guess the photo is ok, I like that you are in charge of those camels. But I think this isn’t a good shot from you!

Valentina: This is cute, I get cute from you a lot! Next week show me something different, however this is still a good photo. I like how you are laying in a bed of flowers and your dress is simple but nice. Your face looks a bit confused I just wouldn’t see it in a magazine!

James: WOW! This is the best I have seen from you so far! It is so good, you look incredibly hot. I have to admit that on guys I prefer blue suits to any colour. Your face is great and you really did well with the surroundings this week, well done <3

September: I kind of like but I kind of don’t. I like your face and your hair looks great. On the other side your dress is just a bit wild, it would be great in another shoot but this one was for the ROYALS this is more Party <3

Angela: Same reasons as September, I feel like this dress isn’t very High-fashion to be in a shoot with the Royals. Don’t get me wrong I love the leopard print dress and your little over the shoulder coat. The surroundings do look nice, just not one of your best <3

Abel: This was better than your first photo. Your face looks so good again! INCREDIBLE! Again I love navy suits on guys and this is a really cute one! You have done a good job again, at this early stage you are a serious contender to take the crown, well done <3
2465 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia:
Tommy123 –
Im sorry but the only things I like about this photo is the color of the dress and your long neck. The lighting is so wrong for this. It looks like a photo I would snap with my cell phone. I can tell you’re trying to bring out regalness with the pose but the dress honestly doesn’t look expensive/dazzle me. I hate the background. I feel like I see city buildings in the rear of the shot and you said this was a country set…

Coolkat –
Your suit is to die for! I love all the black and think your stern expression works with the overall “evilness” I see here. I like that you took it in this direction to show that just because your royal doesn’t mean everything’s hearts and crowns. Good job!

Ronnie336 –
This shot is so stunning to me! Definitely my favorite location of all the photos. Everything about it is just so on point with the theme and what I wanted to see. I would buy that dress and necklace in a heartbeat. There’s a certain sadness in your eyes that really portrays a realistic “princess” to me. BEAUTIFUL!

Jameslu –
I felt like you improved last week but for me, this is a regression back to week 1. Had your dress not been fanned out on the steps, there would be nothing to look at. The color of the gown is also really nice but I really dislike your pose and face. I wish you weren’t so straight up and down and that you had made a connection with the camera.

Crocadilly –
Oh yes! This is so rich with color and fall colors at that. Makes me happy :) the face, pose, and styling all get two thumbs up from me. You are growing better and better each week. I definitely have my eye on you so keep it up!

Maicolx3 –
I like that you took us somewhere I didn’t expect. I also like the composition of the photo and how it really demonstrates movement/a journey. That being said, I find you kinda boring. The center camel catches my eye more than you do :/ I just think it’s a decent photo…not bad but not great.

Ninjohn –
I get more of a romantic feel than a royal one. I like the femininity and softness of your face and pose. I think you could have explored different locales as laying in a bunch of roses just doesn’t really fit the theme to me. I don’t think you’re in danger this week but you need to step your game up.

Joshbb1999 –
I think this is another good shot from you. I really like that you’re selling us so many things – suit, shoes, watch, sunglasses. The male models have a tougher job than the girls imo and I think you’re showing some of them up :p keep pushing yourself

Michelle990 –
I think the dress is the perfect over the top fashion this shoot called for! Your face is so striking here. I’m really glad to see you step up your game this week :) im not the biggest fan of you running your hands through your hair but I’ll admit it makes the shot more interesting. I giggled that your butler made it into the frame lol. Good job this week!

Montenegro –
This is so simple and elegant. I love the overall look of the shot and the story it tells, but I have two criticisms…The dress is maybe a bit too bulky and your right hand looks amputated the way you have it bent underneath your chin. Just be careful of how things look to camera. Otherwise, I think you really nailed the theme.

Russell11 –
I didn’t get a look at whatever you first posted, but I think it was a good choice to change because I really like this! The background is perfect and you’re selling the suit beautifully. You really carry the demeanor of a prince. This is my favorite shot of you so far!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!