This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 1!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 1!

2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Models, this week your score work like this:

- Score points + Photoshoot score out of 30 = Highest total is 40

Two models will be eliminated this week, one will be via the model who has the lowest score and the other two models in the final three will be placed in an elimination POLL!

Good Luck!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has the highest score this week with a score of 33.8 is...................................

-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
Angela (Montenegro) Girl your challenge score really helped you this week, well done!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week with a score of 33.5 is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) So glad your back and killin it already!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
In joint third place this week with a score of 31.5 is.................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sean (imprincearthur) and Mason (CoolKat) WELL DONE BOYS!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
In joint Fourth place this week with a score of 31 is.....................................
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
--
-
-
-
-

-
-
--
-
-

--
Stacey (Crocadily) and Valentin (Maicolx3) Arch enemies in this competition, but both on level with each other, I wonder who will top the other next week!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 28 and they are.............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Harmony (BritishRomeo17) Another one that their challenge helped them so well done!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Next to be called with a score of 27.4 is.......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bridgette (ronnie336) good job this week, I liked your photo!
2470 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The card I am about to turn over next with a score of 26.7 is.....................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
K (texty) Well done for staying, show me something better next week!
2470 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
In joint 8th place with a score of 23.5 is..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-
-
September (Michelle990) and Kendall (JamesLu) Congrats girls your safe!
2470 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
The final model is for sure safe with a score of 22.2 is................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-

-
--
-

-
James (JoshBB1999) need something better next week!
2470 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Would Kaitlin, Rafael and Scarlett come forward!

The Model who is going home straight away and I am very shocked to say this with a score of 14  is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
RAFAEL (Kgamer2218) I am so so shocked your here, you did so well in first season, this photo and challenge just wasnrt your week, unlucky!
2470 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Kaitlin (Tommy123) and Scarlett (aria_grande) come forward!

You both are now in the ELIMINATION POLL! It will close randomly, so make sure you plea with your fellow models and the tengaged public to stay in the competition!

Your scores are not going to be revealed but one of you scored 20.2 and the other scored 15.5!

Good Luck Models!
2469 days 10 hours ago
Montenegro
Yaaay!! Thank you judges <3 *takes photo*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!