This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 11! -THE FINAL-

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 11! -THE..

2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
There are two Models who stand before the judges and I.

Throughout this competition you both have shown us that you can become SUPERMODELS! Each of you have different skills, abilities and tributres to you that make you such a great model. Whatever the places you come don't be upset, you both should be so proud to make it this far!

This week you submitted three photos and will be scored a mark out of 10 for each shot. Lauren, Terrance and I all judged you this week so you can achieve the highest score of 60!

I am going to announce Lauren's scores first, than Terrance's and then the total that will include mine! Good Luck Models!

May the best BOSS win!
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
So starting with Lauren's (Thumper91) scores............................................
-
-
--
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--
-
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
--
-
You Both Scored a total of 24 out of 30, well done!
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Next we have Terrance's (Imgonnawin) scores....................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
--
You Both Scored 19 out of 30, THIS IS SO CLOSE!
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
So it comes down to my Scores! Before I announce them I am truly grateful to all the models who took part of my very first season and I hope that the second season is a success too!
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Here we go the, The Winner of Bella's Next Top Model Season 1 is..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
With a score of 66.5 out of 90 is.............................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you really pulled it out of the bag this week and showed me and the judges you are a BOSS!
2473 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Congrats winning 2 top models in 1 day
2473 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Augustus come forward!

The scores were so close:

-Lauren: 24 and 24
-Terrance: 19 and 19
- Me: Kasia: 23.5 and You:22!

Total: Kasia: 66.5 out of 90
          Augustus: 65 out of 90

It was so close and intense. You have done so well to get this far in a female orientated environment and should be so proud. You have a free pass to the second season that starts tomorrow but the cast will be announced tonight, just let me know if you want to join!

All I can say now is that:

WELCOME YOUR WINNER, KASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2473 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
OMGGGGG YAY ^_^ I am so honored that you have crowned me the first winner of Bella's next top model! Thank you so much for everything <3

Augustus you know I love you and I know I'll be seeing you around ;) proud to have made it to another final with you. You're awesome

Thanks Lauren, Terrence, and Bella :))) so happy!
2473 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
Me when my Beauty Shot is the reason I didn't win. FUCK lol! Grats Kasia ;)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!