This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL WEEK 11!

Topic » PANEL WEEK 11!

2477 days ago
Bella1
Welcome my final 2 models!

There are two great models that stand before me, this week you were challenged with three different photos! One was a facial/close-up, the second was an improvement task and the third was a runway shot.

After this elimination there will be a model who is crowed the winner of Bella's Next Top Model!

Good Luck!
2477 days ago
Bella1
Kasia:

Photo 1= This is so great! It is exactly what I wanted in this photo, you have given me everything. The eyes just look incredible the dark eye shadow makes them stand out. Your hands make this photo much more interesting and I could for sure see this photo in a billboard, somewhere!

Photo 2= Another nice photo! It is a major improvement from your previous work on the social media challenge. The legs look long and the background looks beautiful. My only issue in this photo is that your face is kind of hidden by your arms. However, it would do well on social media for sure!

Photo 3= You look FIERCE! You have nailed the facial expression this week, you have shown to me that you can listen to the judges critiques and improve on your skills. Your outfit on the other hand is not to my liking, the colour is a bit off and the dress is very droopy. However, as a runway look this would definitely stand out of the crowd.

Augustus:

Photo 1= This is ok, I am just disappointed that half of your face is cut off to be honest. This shot is for sure harder for guys so taking that in mind you have done well. The jaw-line looks great and your eyes look so engaging. I like the black and white theme it really boosts this photo, I feel like this photo would be found on a promotion article.

Photo 2= Wow I actually really like it! I love how much better you have done from your last photo. You actually look like a real supermodel here, your face is fierce and your style is on point. The owl looks so calm and relaxed you look like you’re the dominant one. The pose is a bit simple but a great improvement.

Photo 3= Hot, hot, hot! You look very good here, I love the whole white theme it really helps reflect the light of your features. The face is again PERFECT, you are so good at that. The top half is great, the bottom half could be a bit better as the trousers are a bitter loose, but that’s the style you are going for then fair enough. This is a great runway shot, I love it!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!