This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-----SEASON 2 RULES AND GUIDELINES----

Topic » -----SEASON 2 RULES AND..

2459 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Season Two Rules and Guidelines:

1.        Players do not have to use the same model for each photoshoot. But the models gender in the photos must be same as the gender you applied as.

2.        At each photoshoot models have 24 hours to post if they go over the time they will be automatically disqualified, unless there was an important reason.

3.        Unlike the first season there will be an extra CHALLENGE added separately by none other the great judge Terrance (ImGonnaWin)! Each week alongside your photoshoot you will need to post your challenge photo, the points that you acuminate in both the challenge and photoshoot will be added together for your total score for that week. Just like the real AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!

4.        The scoring works like this: each judge will give a photo a mark out of 10. For the challenges Terrance and I will always mark you out of 10 but it will vary from week to week if the other judges mark you on the challenges. However, all 5 judges will be marking you on the photoshoot.

5.        Each photoshoot will be created by me and each challenge will be created by Terrance!

6.        Elimination: This season TWO models will be eliminated each week rather than one, to make the game very fun, fast and active. When it comes to elimination I will call-out best photo all the way to bottom three. One model will be eliminated through having the lowest score that week. The second model will either be eliminated by an ELIMINATION POLL or by the MODEL WHO HAS THE BEST PHOTO. That’s right the two remaining models from the bottom three will either go into an elimination poll or the model who has best photo that week can decide which model is eliminated. Which one it will be is decided by me each week!

7.        Make sure your active when elimination is happening!

8.        The most important rule is too have fun and become a great SUPERMODEL!

GOOD LUCK, BELLA X

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!