This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 10!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 10!

2460 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
There are 3 truly, amazing models that stand before the judges and I!

You have all grown and developed in your own ways but only two of you will make it too the finals and be in with the chance to win Bella's Next Top Model!

You are receiving mine and Terrance's scores. So due to two photos being posted this week per each model, the score is out of 40!

Bella X
2460 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who has best score this week with a total of 31.5 is......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Augustus (Maicolx3) CONGRATULATIONS you have made it in too the top 2 and the finals well done!
2460 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Will Kasia and Abel come forward!

Kasia (K4R4K): This Week wasn't your strongest but it wasn't your weakest! I enjoyed your photos and I have to be honest and say that you are the most experienced model of the remaining few! You know what it takes to be editorial, glamours and high-fashion! However, Your sometimes riske shots do make me wonder if you can become an overall top model!

Abel (Russell11): Your photos just lacked something from me this week, I was a bit disappointed with again simple shots! You always get your face spot on and as a facial model you would do great but your body and other parts of the photo always let you down! You are least experienced so do I take a risk on you!

The scores were extremely close this week only a 0.5 between the pair of you!

Which model is safe and which model who is going home?
2460 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
GL kasia
2460 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe and still in the Running to become Bella's Next Top Model with a score of 31 is..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4R4K) Well Done you have made final 2! Go join Augustus!
2460 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
Abel come forward!

You have been such a great model this season and Terrance and I have been so proud of you! This is your first ever top model game and 3rd Place is so good! I think your lack of experience just let you down, come back for season 2 and kick some ass again!

We all love you, goodbye Abel!

Xxxx
2460 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
So glad to have made it this far in my first ANTM game, hopefully I can take the gold in Season 2 lol. Good luck to Augustus & Kasia, both of u guys really deserve to win it.
Deuces :)
https://media.tenor.com/images/4ccfde7cee4b3e0c35bc57cfa3ad6afd/tenor.gif
2460 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
Aww thank you! You will be missed Abel :( you did an amazing job
2460 days 4 hours ago
Maicolx3
Goodbye Abel it was nice having another guy in this competition :/ I will win this for you!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!