This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 10!

Topic » PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 10!

2462 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome my FINAL 3 Models!

You are all such beautiful models. Each week I have seen all three of you blossom. Kasia you are the only girl remaining and give me BOSS most weeks. Augustus lately you have pulled it out of the bag and have won the last two Best photos. Abel you have won best photo and have shown me the most potential throughout this whole journey.

This weeks challenge is very personal to me! My first ever design I got on Tengaged was my curly, red hair! It was bold, vibrant and attracted peoples attention. Red is just my colour and it was the first thing that got me heard on Tengaged.

So for this weeks challenge you will be posting a two photos that are ALL RED!

1. The first photo must be a casual OR swimwear look that is red!
2. The second photo must be a Red Gown/Dress for Kasia and a Red Suit for the boys!

I want you to really impress me this week as this photoshoot is really personal to me and remember the two models who survive this week will be heading to the FINALS!

Good Luck Models!

Bella X
2462 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl Abel and Augustus :)
2462 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Good luck to all :)
2462 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3
I wish you guys good luck as well. Love you guys :)
2461 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
It's been a day...where is everyone? :o
2461 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
*I will extend u till tomorrow afternoon, boys don't be late!*
2461 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
--------CLOSED---------

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!