This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL WEEK 8!

Topic » PANEL WEEK 8!

2464 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models, welcome to the next panel and congratulations and making the final five!

This weeks challenge was to post a photo with another model, this photo had to show team-work and unity. As models you are going to be challenged to model with other people even if you don't like them. This week I am looking at the little details as it is near the end. Due to the final being so close I wanted to just post my reviews and scores as the models who get through need to understand how to impress me.

Good Luck Models!
2464 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia: This is so funky, vibrant and colourful it is definitely a side to you that I haven’t seen before, so well done for showing me something out of you comfort zone. The girl on the left looks so fierce and her pose is so BOSS, the other girl is a bit sloppy but in a way it makes the picture look united. It suggests that opposites can work together and unite to create a QUEEN team. I love the background, but will this get best photo im not too sure?

Alexandria: After much hassle this week you finally posted this amazing photo. I really, really like it. The whole theme looks like such a romantic love story. They seem to as just gone out for a date, the girl being on the guys shoulders really shows that she is the boss. You look gorgeous and eventhough the pose you are positioned in looks a bit uncomfortable I look past that. The guy looks so dominant aswell maybe the face is too angry but overall good job!

Alisa: Nice photo, the girls look fierce and they definitely support one another in this photo. My only issue is that your in the top 5, this photo might be too simple. Your eyes on both models are virtually closed and I cant see any body really. It is an ok photo but will it keep you safe his week?

Abel: I love the 80s theme here, it is so retro. Your outfits look great and the models are both beautiful. Howevevr, cause the girl is so gorgeous she is the main attraction in this photo you just are in the background. Although you still look very comforting in the back, our face is great AGAIN pose could be more elegant but the female model really supports you here. I have seen better from you but still a  good job!

Augustus: WOW! This is so, so fierce. Both models look great and they really complement each other in some way. Starting with the girl, she looks so relaxed and stunning at the same time. Her outfit s so classy but the whole background of this photo suggest that they are on a secret love date. The guy looks perfect too. His jaw-line is on point and the way he is standing next to her portrays that he is mesmerised by her. This is a really good photo well done! You are a real contender this season.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!