This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 8!

Topic » PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 8!

2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models!

Congratulations on making the FINAL 5!

For this weeks challenge you must ensure that you do not play it safe, I want to see the models who take a risk, be bold and are a BOSS!

As a model you need to be able to work with other models, it is important that you do not overpower another model and that you work together to create a great, united photo. So for this weeks challenge you will need to post a photo with two models in it! Girls you will need to have one female in the picture and boys you must have a make in the picture. This picture needs to resemble a CASUAL look or a FORMAL look. It should be bold, brave and united!

This week I want you to also answer some questions when submitting your photos!

1. Why do you deserve to be here?
2. Who is your biggest threat and who is the weakest model in the competition?
3. If you win would you be able to take on the role as a JUDGE for season 2?

Good Luck Models you have 24 hours to post!

Bella X
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
•For question 3 if you can't be a judge it doesn't affect your chance to win•
2466 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
paris isnt here :x
2466 days ago
k4r4k
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i-ApVvxNI6Q/TrSpulJ_tPI/AAAAAAAAC7A/3fTqBdDf2WU/s1600/Nylon_Template_MG_3020.jpg
i wanted to choose something quirky and different than what i've shown you thus far in the competition. i believe this is bold and united :)

i feel like alisa is the biggest threat to me because i feel like we have a similar style and look. having her here pushes me to work to stand out! no one here is a bad model by any means; we've made it to top 5 for a reason. but for me the weakest is actually abel. i feel like he gets some great callouts but i dont understand why. when i look back at his photos they all seem to be some brooding face and not much else.

it would be a pleasure to judge for season 2 :) i have judged other top models and believe i can bring a lot to the table in that aspect. i'm dependable and feel i give good feedback that praises a model for what they do well but gives them things to improve upon.
2465 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
i overlooked answering question 1, my apologies...

1. i feel like i deserve to be here because i'm original and push myself every single challenge. i try to take the judge's feedback and learn from it to better myself and i believe i have. i started off in this competition really strong. i've had ups and down but i think facing and overcoming struggles is what really makes for a better model. my heart is in it and i would love the opportunity to continue on in the competition.
2465 days 17 hours ago
MIchelle990
1. because i am the underdog this season and i have stayed on top for most part of the competition bottom 2 2 times in a row but the next week i got first and ill keep on being at the top

2/ Weakest Paris
biggest threat abel

3. YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE A JUDGE

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WGR2l-um16U/THt4HFbGhxI/AAAAAAAABkk/7BGEWR3TJNI/s1600/Natasha+Poly+by+Karl+Lagerfeld+for+Numero+Sept+2010+6.jpg
2465 days 15 hours ago
scoobydoofruitsnacks
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/96/92/0596927cd46c89cb3ab31bc699c863ba--fashion-pics-dark-fashion.jpg

1. I deserve to be here because I have worked really hard to get here and I have never been in the bottom two this season. Although I have not been at the top yet I know I can prove myself and think I can get there with my photo this week.

2. My biggest threat is Kasia because she constantly creates amazing photos and is a really strong model. The weakest one would probably be Alexandria because she has been so inconsistent this season and she also mentioned an eliminated contestant as the weakest one which I think is a weak move to not be honest and say who in the competition is weakest.

3. Sure :)
2465 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
http://www.modamasculina.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IL-PASSO-Primavara-Vara-2013-Tibi-Clenci-10.jpg
Took a risk with the 80's vintage lol, hope u like it

I deserve to be here because for this to be my first time ever doing something like this yet still be considered one of the front-runners, if not the front-runner, is amazing. I feel like in the beginning I did take photos that were a bit "safe", but each time you critiqued me I took that feedback and applied to each & every photoshoot and I haven't been anywhere close to the bottom since. I also think that for a guy to excel farther than a female in a female-dominated industry speaks volumes in itself, so that's why I think I deserve to be here.

2.I think my biggest threat is Kasia, because she's had the most 1st-callouts than anybody here and even when she's not getting first, she's still kinda up there so yeah. For the weakest model, Im gonna have to say Alisa since she hasn't been in the Bottom 2, yet she seems to always if not most of the time be called out somewhere around bottom 4 or bottom 3, however I think at this point everyone has great potential to win.

3.Sure, I wouldnt mind judging :)
2465 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
http://celebsvenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/i102036_marloes-horst-for-sarar-ad-campaign-fall-winter-2_0005-1024x767.jpg

1. Why do you deserve to be here?

I deserve to be here because I feel that I deliver each and every time I am put to the challenge. You tell me it's a challenging week and I bring it! It wasn't easy coming into this competition as a male model but I have proven to you that I am capable and I listen to every critique that I am given. I am dedicated and passionate about this and I feel that I have shown you exactly that.

2. Who is your biggest threat and who is the weakest model in the competition?

- I believe that Abel is the weakest in the compeition. Most of his pictures to me just seem "okay" and not risky enough. He's been playing it too safe. I would say that Alexandria is a front runner in this competition. No one seems to see her as a threat, but it's the quiet one's you need to watch out for.

3. If you win would you be able to take on the role as a JUDGE for season 2?

- I'll have to see. It depends.
2465 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2465 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
*PANEL WILL BE TOMORROW*
2465 days 4 hours ago
MIchelle990
weakest is kasia o
2464 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
*whew* thankfully I'm kasia z. Lol

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!