This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION WEEK 7!

Topic » ELIMINATION WEEK 7!

2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Final 7 models!

This is the part of the competition where I wanted some of you to show the judges and I what great models you are! We have all had a great time in TOKOYA, JAPAN! The challenge this week was so important as we are only 3 weeks off the grand final where one of you will be crowned Bella's Next Top Model!

This elimination you are receiving mine and Terrance's scores. This week I am going not going to allow simple photos to make it through to next week!

Good Luck Models!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Model that has best photo this week and is safe as well as heading back to Villa with a score of 18 is................................................................
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexandria (Michelle990) Well done girl! Week after week you surprise me, I feel like your a true underdog this season!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week and still in the Running to become Bella's Next Top Model with a score of 15.5 is...........................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Augustus (Maicolx3) Good Job this week, you were the only guy that really impressed me this week well done!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Coming in Third place this week with a score of 15 is................................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) Your really becoming a great model, I can see you going to the Final at this moment in time!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Next photo I hold in my hands is the model in Fourth place with a score of 13.2 is..........................................................
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4R4K) After such a great run in this competition the last few weeks you have just gone under the radar, I know your potential show me it!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who is safe with a score of 13 is......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisa (scoobydoofruitsnacks) You are a safe bet model but it has kept you in the competition! If you want to win I need to see more!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Will Rafael and Paris come forward!

Rafael (Kgamer2218): After seeing this photo I was very disappointed, I know you can do better! I understand that the challenge was difficult but the other guys still provided a photo that was better. I have not seen anything major from you this competition, the best placement you have got is 3rd, I just wish you didn't play it so safe!

Paris (gagaluv): Very upset with the photo this week, it was just seemed very lazy and simple. After seeing much improvement from you, this week have I seen the max to your abilities.

Which Model is safe!
2466 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
After much debate the model who is safe is...............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NONE of you! I am sad to say this but both of you are heading home tonight.

You both scored 11.5 and I thought that your photos were equal so I couldn't choose someone to stay.

Rafael you have done very well to get this far and I have seen some good pieces of work from you, I know I will see your face again, well done!

Paris I honestly thought in the middle of the competition you were going to be a contender for the win but I feel as that your photo this week was tooo simple. I don't feel like your ready yet, but you are such a great girl, we will all miss you!

I want to see you both in season 2 so make sure you apply.

Goodbye models.

Bella X
2466 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Thank you for the opportunity
2466 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Omg :o
Bye Rafael and Paris :(
2466 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
OMG
So sorry Paris & Rafael
But grats to the others in final 5
2466 days 10 hours ago
gagaluv
Bye guys!
2466 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
Bye guys <3 :/

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!