This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL 7!

Topic » PANEL 7!

2466 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hello and Welcome Models!

This weeks challenge was very difficult and I made it like this due to the fact that I wanted to highlight the STRONG to the WEAK models. Terrance and I found it hard to agree with what photos we like and which ones we didn't.

The elimination will be later but here are our reviews.

Good Luck Bella X
2466 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Alexandria: This is good, you have really impressed me this week. I love the fact that you really wet down the cultural background of Japan. The hair piece looks slique and the light really brings out the important features in this photo. Your little outift that is just on shoudlers make this photo look sexy. My only issue with this photo is that your neck looks a bit uncomfortable try to lift your head up next time, this is much better than previous weeks and I think you will shine this week as many models struggled!

Kasia: I actually kind of like this photo, I don’t think it is normally my liking but I appreciate the use of modern Japanese clothing. This really shows me that you follow guidelines of the challenges. You are a risktaker and a very hard working but will this photo impress all the judges?

Rafael: I am not a fan of Japanese anime, but I know that it is very popular all across the world, so I think this photo would do very well in magazines and on social media. I know that the challenge this week was harder for the guys but this photo does not say model to me, the other guys still posted a editorial photoshoot. This just is too casual for me!

Paris: Girl I have to be honest I am disappointed. This photo is very simple and plain like Rafael’s I cannot say that I would hire you as a professional model if this was in your portfolio. The background looks great and your outfit sums up traditional Japanese culture but this photo is nothing MODEL, unlucky!

Abel: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR its ok! Again another simple photo. I have seen so much better work from you in previous weeks this photo is just too simple. I cant see your neck, body and half of your face is hidden. The outfit is very helpful in this photo as it looks bright and vibrant. Oh yeah, and your eyebrows look fierce in this photo, it is an ok job I have seen better from you!

Augustus: To be honest I never heard of Hakama pants so I did my research and they are traditional, so I can say you have done VERY WELL this week. I wanted this challenge to really show wheter whch models can deal with challenges and you have clearly shown me that you can. I love this photo, you look like a Japanese warrior, your body looks great and the pose you are standing in is very action. GOOD JOB!

Alisa: I like the fact that you went for traditional Japanese this week, it makes you stand out of the models this week. Your outfit is vibrant and the face looks very editorial. However, this photo is again a bit too simple but it is better than some others so I think if your safe this week up your game, cause you are a good contender!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Terrance's Views:

-Very disappointed with Kasia!

-Only Alexandria and Abel stood out this week!

-Other models were too simple!
2466 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Ok but why are you disappointed with me? This doesn't give me anything to work on mr Terrence :/

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!