This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 6!

Topic » PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 6!

2471 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Final 8 Models!

This week is very important so make sure you read all of what I write!

As a model you will evidently walk down a runway! A good model will be able to run a catwalk and still look SEXY, FIERCE AND DOMINANT! I want you to post a high-fashion runway photo.

There are two important things this week you need to remember:

1. Next week the final 7 models will be flying off to an unique country for a special photoshoot! So make sure your on the plane!

2. The WINNER of this weeks photoshoot will have a important vote to do this week! They can choose from any model they want to face the elimination poll. They will be joined by the model with the lowest score in an ELIMINATION POLL! So make sure you are active at the Panel and Elimination.

You have 24 hours to post models, GOOD LUCK!

Bella X
2471 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
oh my :o
2471 days 14 hours ago
Russell11
Lordy
2471 days 14 hours ago
DrG2
Male model being fierce? -_-
2471 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
i think this shows all 3 things you were looking for. just love this shot and hope the judges do too!
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gigi-hadid-versace-s-s-2017-show-in-milan-september-2016-5.jpg
2470 days 14 hours ago
Bella1
--------------CLOSED------------------
2469 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
*Panel is later so make sure you are online as the winner will decide who goes into the poll! If the winner isn't active it will be passed to the next placed model until we have a person active!*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!