This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION 5!

Topic » ELIMINATION 5!

2471 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
There are 9 Models who stand before the judges and I! Only 8 will make it through to next week and one will be leaving the Villa tonight!

This week you had two judges critiques so the score will be out of 20!

Good Luck Models!

Bella X
2471 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
So the Model who has the best photo this week with a score of 18 is................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Paris (gagaluv) Amazing this week, I gave you a 10 due to the great job you did, well done!
2471 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week with a score of 17.5 is.......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) This was another good photo, you did great this week well done!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Third Place this week with a score of 15 is......................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rafael (Kgamer2218) This was nice, I loved your outfit!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Yah slowly going higher on the photos
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Coming in at Fourth Place this week with a score of 14.7 is..........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Augustus (Maicolx3) I really liked this photo but Terrance wasn't amazed!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who is safe with a score of 13.5 is............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisa (scoobydoofruitsnacks) This was ok! I need something massive from u next week, you got this place due to some photos lacking spark!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
The Photo I hold in my hands has a score of 13 is........................................
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4r4K) After two smashing weeks this week was a let down! I appreciate the fitness pose but the face was just too angry for the judges liking!
2471 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
I'll be more careful of my face next shoot :)
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
The next model who is still in the running with a score of 12 is..................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Alexandria (Michelle990) Terrance preferred your photo over me just to the simpleness of it!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Would Carmen and Jude come forward!

Carmen (CoolKat): Your photo was simple, this week I just wanted to see more from you! I feel like I haven't seen your best in this competition, can we take a risk and see if its still in you?

Jude (DrG2): Normally your photos are good and your always one of the first to be called out but this week I was just bored with your photo. There was nothing MODEL about it to be honest.

So which model is safe and which one will be heading home?
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe and still in the running to become Bella's Next Top Model with a score of 11.5 is..................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Jude (DrG2) Well done your safe! Next week impress me again, go join the other models!
2471 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Carmen come forward!

I am really sad to see you go, I have seen your potential but this week your photo was just one of the poorest of the groups. But at this stage of the competition you just cant take the simple risk. I really want to see you in Cycle 2!

Now go back to the Villa and say your goodbyes to your other models!

GoodBye Carmen! <3
2471 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
This is what I get for still trying to look like a model :(
2471 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
But thanks for letting me play :)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!