This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL 5!

Topic » PANEL 5!

2471 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models!

Before I start this panel I have to say Terrance and I wasn't very overwhelmed this weeks photos, they were all abit boring! If you are to survive threw to next week I want all of you to step-up!

As you might be aware there is only 9 models left, Melanie (Livvieboo12) didn't post her photo and had many opportunities so she has been disqualified from the competition! Sorry <3

This week you are getting mine and Terrance's critiques!
2471 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Me:

Abel: This is so good! I love how SEXY it is. The model looks fierce and hot, I like the way the way your holing the ball, you look like a statue. Your abs really promote fitness and sports, so you followed challenge this week, good job babes!

Kasia: After two best photos this week I feel just isn’t all that! I like the position of the model, it says fitness for me. However, unlike your other photos this image isn’t very magazine, I wouldn’t look at this picture twice!! However I still appreciate you sticking to challenges theme!

Carmen: Again another ok photo! There is nothing in the picture that shouts ‘I am a model’. It just looks like your at the gym and someone’s just took a photo off you. However, the boxing gloves do make you look hot and fierce so that does help you a little bit.

Rafael: This is so fierce; your face looks so enticing. This top I adore, it portrays your body
in an effective way, and Adidas is one my favourite sports brands. Your jaw-line in this photo is on point, my only issue is that I know your photo has a sports brand in it, it just doesn’t fully promote fitness, but good job!

Alexandria: Not a big fan of this to be honest! Like the pose seems very lazy and the model does look a bit bored. The outfit is ok but nothing special. After last weeks good performance I was expecting more.

Paris: Girl, another great photo from you, I am so pleased with your progress in this competition. You look so hot, and the facial expressions looks so fierce and tense in a good way. Your abs are goals and I love the fact that this image is an action photo, GREAT JOB!

Jude: Ok this is alright. If im honest this is just too simple. Your face does look good and it promotes fitness due to the sweat. However, the shot only focuses on your face and I feel like when you are promoting fitness and a sports brand you should have showed more of your body!

Alisa: This is another ok photo! I feel like you have played it safe this week. The model does look good, her outift is cute and I like how shes sitting on a fitness ball. But, the position of the model isn’t very good as cant really see her face at all.

Augustus; Nice job this week. I really like the models facial expressions he looks very engaged in his fitness whilst still looking hot for a photoshoot. The position that your model is in is good and your abs look so nice, I could so see this picture in a magazine promoting NIKE!
2471 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Terrance:

Russel - ! i love this

kara - ( heavily dissapointed)

coolkat - ( her face lmfao)

kgamer - ( would be higher but adidas is so  overused its unreal)

Michelle - ( same as kgamer)

gagaluv - ( this is good )

DrG - ( basic )

scooby - ( good photo but like over used brand )

Mai -  (basic)
2471 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh ok, thanks judges! I'll do better next week :)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!