This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 2: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 2: Let it..

2261 days 2 hours ago
bambinoswag
[[BLAKE'S CRITIQUES]]

Kayla - This photo definitely follows the theme; however, it's not high fashion or editorial at all. It looks like an amateur photoshoot with a somewhat pretty (but blurry) background. At least it's not a stock photo, but you need to step it up if you want to survive much longer.

Blossom - I want to absolutely love this photo, but something is a bit off… it kind of looks like the color was retouched or it was over edited. However, your outfit and facial expression are great.

Hannah - Another great submission from you. You're clearly the one to beat. Keep it up!

Andrew - Unfortunately, I can barely see the photo because it's so small. Double check the link when you post it. From what I can see, it looks very wintery and your outfit looks cool.
Albeit, I can't give you a great score because I can't see the intricate details of this.

Brianna - Well let me say, this is a HUGE improvement from your prior week, aka submitting that dreadful stock photo. That shows me you can take criticism and grow. This is a very intense photo with a great backdrop. Great work.

Moo - It's not horrible, but it's clearly an amateur Instagram model's account. Not high fashion nor editorial, but I don't hate the photo. At least you met the theme.

Bianca - Oh I love this shot! I'm gonna take a little bit off because although you're wearing winter clothing, it looks like it's warm outside. I would have liked more of a snowy scene, but overall, great.

Libertie - Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan. Your hair looks like you stuck your finger in a socket and got electrocuted. And the outfit is too many layers of white, crème and offwhite that they jumble together. But I'll give you a decent score for meeting the theme and submitting something high fashion.

Trystan - You took more of a casual approach, which I appreciate. Not sure I could see this on a cover of a magazine, but definitely as an ad inside of the magazine. Solid work.

Khalani - Looks like this photo was badly cropped… I want to see more of the background and of your body. However, your pose is great, as it was last week.

Thomas - Nice backdrop and good outfit choice. Not a standout shot, but solidly in the middle of the pack. I would recommend doing something a bit more memorable next round, since you've fell towards the forgettable middle for me last week as well.

Joss - Looks like you're the sex appeal model of this cycle! I think that you do it in a tasteful way that works, and fits the theme, so kudos to you. Make sure to give us diversity in your photos going forward though.

Lindsey - Oh I LOVE this. Face, outfit, body positioning, and snowy background are all great. No critique here.
2261 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
My end it’s big
2259 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
Patrick's Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~##

Brianna Mimi – Let me just say that this is wonderful. You’re both dramatic and stunning, and really surprised me when I looked at this. The backdrop looks wonderful, the dress is beautiful, and the wrap around the neck is really the perfect touch. Photos like this can really set you apart from your competitors and show that you have the real deal here.

Bianca Martinez – This is such a good photo. The face and the eyes are dramatic, the hood is a wonderful touch, you’re giving us legs for days, and even the boots here are fun. I really like this and think this is one of the best of the week. Very good job and I can’t wait to see where you can go from here.

Blossom Webz – I’m loving this color contrast in this photo, and the pose of the body and face is just beautiful. This is simple, but works really well. The deep red lipstick works really well against your pale skin and this photo is just wonderful. Very well done.

Joss Mooney – I like that this almost tells a story and that it’s something that I can easily differentiate from your competition. The pickaxe is fun, the pose is good, overall a job well done.

Lindsey Anson – As far as personal taste, I would appreciate something like a nice splash of color somewhere in something like this where there isn’t too much going on just to really have something that draws your attention. A nice photo, but nothing that is going to win you this photoshoot challenges.

Khalani Weathers – While not the best photo of the week, it’s a fine one. I like the visual idea of you being strong against the snow storm blowing against you, and you have a darker color background than everyone else which helped to set you apart. Good job.

Thomas Mott – I think you did a better job than in the last challenge, but I’m still waiting for you to really put yourself out there and show us what exactly you can do and what separates you from everyone else. Everything has something, what is so special about you?

Moo D – This is a “safe” entry. There isn’t much here to really fit the theme besides the actual background (meaning that the backdrop could have simply been a playground and it would fit the theme of “Day at the Park” or any other number of themes). You look beautiful here but there’s more to a good submission than simply looking pretty.

Hannah Evans – I like this photo, but I’m not in love with it. I think the scenery is good, I think the pose is just okay, the coat is okay, and the face is decent here. I know you can do better than this, but this is still enough to keep you safe for the week.

Trystan Dupree – This isn’t a very exciting photo. I wish I could say more but there isn’t a lot to say. I hope that moving forward, you’ll take more risks to really differentiate yourself from the competition.

Libertie Grey – I like the hair and the outfit and the backdrop, and I love the touch of red on the fur cuffs.
The outfit is nice, and really my only complaint is the hunched over pose of the body. You seem confused like you’re about to ask a question, but it’s not very pleasant to look at. I think you know how to do this right, so I hope next time you pull it out.

Andrew Cee – It’s your job as a model to have an eye to showcase the best of you at all times, and unfortunately that would include situations like this where you just didn’t present your photo in the best quality, such as presenting such a small photo that we can’t see too much. The pose is okay, though I feel you could have done something different with your arms, and everything else looks fine, however, it’s hard to accurately judge seeing as we can’t fully see what you were trying to present to us today.

Kayla Ralu – This isn’t a very solid entry. You are completely lost in this photo as the background is more interesting to me than you here. “Amateur” is the word that comes to mind when I see this, and that’s not what we’re looking for to be Bella’s Next Top Model. I hope you can step it up if you survive.
2259 days 23 hours ago
Bella1
My Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayla: I like the scenery in this shot, you are giving me loads of snow and winter vibes! However this photo just is not high-fashion or editorial. I am getting very similar photos from you again this week, a great Instagram picture but not good enough to be Best Photo in BNTM Season 4. Im sorry <3

Blossom: Now this is a great editorial photo. You are giving me face, beauty and high-fashion whilst poising yourself in the snow. I am in love with this hair cut and your make-up really brings out your great facial features. Really nice work this week <3

Hannah: Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh I am in love with this. It is so HIGH-FASHION. The outfit is screaming runway and the face is shouting front cover! The setting makes this photo another 10 from me!

Andrew: This is very unique, different from the rest of the photos! I like the risk you took, you have grasped this weeks snow theme and crushed it. The position you are in is ok but the face is my only issue, just a bit angry. But overall good job!

Brianna: You HOTTTTTTTTTT ice queen! My favourite part of this photo is the amazing outfit, the dress makes you look very tall and elegant. The setting is beautiful and your face looks fierce, just wish I could see more <3

Moo: I like the idea of this photo, looks like you are trekking through the cold forest!
However I feel like it is very boring and with so many great photos this week this one does not stand out. If you are safe next week try and show me a photo that has the whole body in it.

Bianca: Damn gurl I absolutely love this! You are giving me Snowy slut with a touch of beauty and editorial. The outfit is amazing and those boots I just need to have! Your face is a bit closed off but not a major issue as this image is great!

Libertie: Now I do not know how I feel about this photo. I like the setting and your outfit is very artic. However I just not sure about your face, it is giving plain and simple. I know you can do better but it is still a good photo!

Trystan: This photo is very laid back for my liking. I loved your challenge this week but I feel like you have put less effort into this one. I do like the snowy setting and the model is gorgeous but I just feel this is not very high-fashion as it is someone sitting in the snow.

Khalani: Is that snow???????????????? I cant really tell to be honest, however I do like your face here as the lighting is highlighting your great jaw structure. I wish I could see more of the background and outfit!!

Thomas; A nice submission here, I do like the use of the contrast in colours to make yourself stand out! But you do look a bit simple, your outfit is very casual. To make this photo even better I wish I could see more of it !

Joss: Wow another great photo from you this week! The whole photo is giving me sexy, editorial and it matches this weeks criteria. The outfit is definitely eye catching and I love the use of props here, really makes this photo a whole. Great job this week <3

Lindsey: This is very modern and sheek. The outfit is very Gucci and I absolutely love it soooooo much <3 Your face is the only thing that stands out in the white crystal snow and it really catches the eyes of everyone. You are a great model and this photo is one of my personal favourites this week!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!