This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge Week 2: It’s Candada Babyyyyy!~

Topic » ~Challenge Week 2: It’s..

2261 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to Week 2 Of Bella’s Next Top Model Season 4!

After Melody (Tommy123) was eliminated with only 45.5% of the vote we have now flew all the way to CANADA!

Canada is the country of love, beauty and peace! It is famous for its beautiful landmarks and it’s diverse communities!

For this weeks challenge we are going to be visiting the amazing Toronto Zoo! For your challenge this week you must submit a photo underwater or on water with one of the marine animals in the zoo!

Good luck you have 24 hours post!
2260 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Challenge Critiques:

Hannah: A lot of people have gone for a photo with a Whale Shark this week but I have to say this one is one of my favourites! It’s the red contrast that brings it out!

Blossom: This is really adorable and creative! I love how you are in control of the shark it makes you look very powerful! Does it look editorial YASSSS!

Andrew: I like this action shot here! It is giving me elegance and sheer under the water! And you look very powerful swimming around the sharks!

Brianna: A good use of body movement here! You are giving me elegance under the water! Is it a bit boring, a little! I wished I could see a closer picture!

Moo: Another whale photo! Not my favourite of the bunch tbh! I’m sorry <3

Kayla: Now this is very different from the rest of the photos! You have given me fish and underwater coral! Very nice photo this week! Plus I am in love with that dress!

Bianca: Ahhhhh Gurl This is so adorable! I love the outfit and the innocent posture is very editorial! I like the whole setting and you look like your swimming with the fish!

Libertie: A good whale shark photo this time! I like how you are copying the animals body language!

Trystan: Now this i love! Very unique from the others, you are actually not under the water! You look very editorial here and I am in love with the black and white theme, GREAT JOB!

Khalai: ERM DID YOU READ THE CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!

Thomas: Good choice of animal, snakes are very different to what I expected this week! So well done on surprising me <3 The actual photo is ok nothing too impressive!

Joss: Good Photo here! I like the use of high-fashion clothing here to make the photo become modern and editorial! Nice work<3

Lindsey: If this Photo was in another challenge it would be top photo! But you haven’t followed criteria this week as you are not under or on water and you are standing next to coral not any animals <3
2260 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
The Top Three Models This Week Are:

3rd: Bianca (AitItFun) Loved your outfit this week!

2nd: Libertir (CalebDaBoss) Definitely my favourite Whale Shark Photo!

1st: Trystan (Neme91) So goooood this week! You took a risk and it paid off! Congratulations you have won Veto this week!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!