This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Rules

Topic » Season 1 Rules

1808 days 11 hours ago
Marvel52
#Tribal Council#
Before the merge the losing tribe will be sent to tribal where someone will be voted out, after the merge everyone will go to tribal where someone without immunity is voted out.
- All votes will be due by a set time, if they are not in by then any late votes will not count.
- If you do not vote (or do not vote in time) you will by default vote for yourself. Two Self-votes in a row and you will be medically evacuated. Also three self-votes in general also ensures you are medically evacuated.
- Changes to your vote are allowed, however I will go off of whatever vote you sent me most recently before the deadline.
- If there is a tie, there will be a revote where you can only vote for those who are within the tie. If the vote is still a tie then non-immune players will draw rocks unless otherwise specified.
- If you wish to play an idol you can tell me privately before the votes are read, or live just before the votes are read.
- If you have the immunity necklace you cannot be voted for. You can however give the necklace to someone else, although you must do this immediately once you win, unless otherwise specified.
#Confessionals/Activity#
- confessionals are a must, although they take some time, it isn’t hard to send one everyone and then.
- confessionals have a large input on whether you return or not in future seasons.
- confessionals will be safely stored in the confessional group until the end of the season reunion, so don’t be afraid to speak your mind.
- Please include me in group chats and any other relevant messages so I can have a grasp on what’s going on.
#Hidden Immunity Idols#
- Hidden immunity idols become unusable once their are four people left in the game.
- You May not transfer idols across tribes.
- If you wish to give anyone a hidden immunity idol (or any other advantage) you must tell me and then I will tell them you have given it to them, if this is not done it does not count.
- If you wish to play an immunity idol for someone else you must play it as you usually would except say I’m playing it for (name).
#Other#
- All twists will be explained clearly when they occur and if not there will be time to ask questions.
- If I do not explain something I will have assumed you already know it.
- You are always free to ask me questions on things you are confused about.

open group

SURVIVOR UNLEASHED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!