This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PUNISHMENTS

Topic » PUNISHMENTS

2470 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2470 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1 - How many HOH competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer)
2 - How many POV competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer)
3 - How many votes are you willing to reveal LIVE to EVERYONE to win this Veto? (# answer)
4 - How many DR's are you willing to be LEAKED TO EVERYONE (your latest ones) to win this Veto? (# answer, if you don't have DR's KYS)
5 - How many jury votes are you willing to give up to win this Veto? (# answer)
6 - How many penalty votes are you willing to receive if you're ever on the block? (# answer)
7 - Are you willing to be kicked out of the House Chat for 24 hours to win this Veto?
Nah fam
8 - Are you willing to let all your voting history be revealed to the rest of the house to win this Veto?
sure
9 - How many HOH's are you willing to throw to win a POWER IN THIS GAME? (# answer)
10 - How many votes are you willing to not vote in to win this Veto? (# answer)

~Joey
2470 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1 - How many HOH competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer) 0

2 - How many POV competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer) 0

3 - How many votes are you willing to reveal LIVE to EVERYONE to win this Veto? (# answer) 0

4 - How many DR's are you willing to be LEAKED TO EVERYONE (your latest ones) to win this Veto? (# answer, if you don't have DR's KYS) 0

5 - How many jury votes are you willing to give up to win this Veto? (# answer) 0

6 - How many penalty votes are you willing to receive if you're ever on the block? (# answer) 0

7 - Are you willing to be kicked out of the House Chat for 24 hours to win this Veto? NO

8 - Are you willing to let all your voting history be revealed to the rest of the house to win this Veto? NO

9 - How many HOH's are you willing to throw to win a POWER IN THIS GAME? (# answer) 0

10 - How many votes are you willing to not vote in to win this Veto? (# answer) 0

~Jaron
2470 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1) I'll sit out of 5 HoH competitions
2) I'll sit out of 3 PoV competitions
3) I'm willing to reveal every single vote for the rest of the game
4) None
5) 3 Jury votes for my punishment
6) 3 Penalty votes
7) Yes, I don't give a fuck if I'm kicked out of the house chat for 24 hours
8) Yes, you may reveal my voting record. I also don't give a fuck about that
9) I would throw 2 HoH's for a special power
10) I will not vote for 3 straight eviction votes
~Adam not from TVivor
2470 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"1 - How many HOH competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer)

All

2 - How many POV competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer)

All

3 - How many votes are you willing to reveal LIVE to EVERYONE to win this Veto? (# answer)

All

4 - How many DR's are you willing to be LEAKED TO EVERYONE (your latest ones) to win this Veto? (# answer, if you don't have DR's KYS)

All

6 - How many penalty votes are you willing to receive if you're ever on the block? (# answer)

Infinite

7 - Are you willing to be kicked out of the House Chat for 24 hours to win this Veto?

Yes

8 - Are you willing to let all your voting history be revealed to the rest of the house to win this Veto?

Yes

9 - How many HOH's are you willing to throw to win a POWER IN THIS GAME? (# answer)

All

All"
~Eddie
2469 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1 - How many HOH competitions are you willing to sit out of to win this Veto? (# answer)
all of them
god please
yes
~Ashley

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!