This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Assessment

Topic » Cast Assessment

2480 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Post Premiere assessment, basically week 1 assessment :

Ashley is a QUEEN and she's 100% not the first 3 boots, and... honestly usually she keeps a low profile, but this time, idk whether getting the safety temptation may make her play more aggressively, or maybe the fact she lied to her alliance about it might make her a target? But, meh. I expect she AT LEAST makes jury cuz I think her social game so far has been strong (mind you it's week 1) and she's even making nice with her rival Nathan, so.... idk. I do know some people (Brien) mentioned concern that her rivalry with Nathan was faux, so... idk. I think she's relatively safe and is certainly lasting 3 more weeks at least.

Adam(LovesEverything) is viewed as a troll and his rivalry with John/Memphis certainly makes him an Insta target, BUT that could be a perfect reason to keep him around, and be used as a goat and or shield. There's really not much else to him. I maybe see him being carried and maybe even end up as a F2 goat, I don't see him winning though.

Garret's biggest problem is his controversial troll blogs sometimes, which is bad for his relationship with John (Memphis) in particularly. He's okay socially, sometimes he's a little dumb. I hope he does well cuz he's my bestie, but.. I don't know sometimes he's a bit controversial and problematic, but so far that hasn't hurt him in this game yet. I see him being safe for now at least.

AJ has a lot of iconic moments that I LIVE for, but ATM I haven't seen him play much game yet, maybe he's made relationships, but so far I haven't seen much of him yet. He was in my Survivor group and right when he started like slaying me he got out. (Which is why I casted him for this, and so far, he's been lowkey slaying me already, but in a UTR fashion) He got screwed in my Survivor, so I genuinely HOPE he doesn't get robbed this time.

Eddie is DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. He has like 0 chance of winning, but a 90% chance for villain of the season. That's all I got for him. He's gonna be in a lot of fights and it'll be amazing to watch, but I don't think he has the strategy/social element to get to the end and win. Maybe he'll make F2 as a goat, but I don't think he's winning this season.

Jaron already is at an advantage with his coup d'état he can use the entire pre-jury portion of this game, so I definitely don't see him NOT making jury for sure. Other than that, idk about him strategically or socially, I think he could certainly be a contender just cuz he's not deemed a target, he doesn't have any enemies to my knowledge, I think he's decent at comps? Idk overall he's a question mark for me, but with his power, he's a dark horse contender.

Josh has been at the center of so much DRAMA and conversation, he's already almost guaranteed All-Stars and week 1 isn't even over yet. Like, he's such a messy strategist already it's MAD. People think his rivalry is fake, people think he's annoying... He is seemingly a victim in a villain form (goth), but I don't think he even recognizes it, and maybe his ignorance makes him almost a goat, or maybe it'll lead to his demise, but as of rn, him even making jury is a stretch, much less him winning.

Memphis / John has a lot of enemies in this game, and if he focuses on this game, I think that list will only grow. I think he's very outspoken, confrontational (for the greater good tho, not to just be a villain), and if he focuses on this, I don't think people who have altering opinions will get along with him, cuz he definitely does make his opinions known. I do think at the moment he's in a pretty good spot with his alliance, but he does have enemies, so he'll need them to pull through to keep him safe if he wants to get far.

Emmett is another question mark for me, but I certainly see the potential there and if he can start getting social bonds and actually pays attention to this game (he's been active so far) he can be a contender. He IS in an alliance, and they did keep Brien safe
2466 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Me when only half of the post premiere one posted LMFAO
2466 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Pre DE Assessment :
Ashley has been nothing less than a power player so far, at the start cuz of her safety net, but now because of the drama she's caused, she made other people BIGGER THREATS than she is, plus Jaron's coup d'état, she should be good until jury, but post jury, she will eventually have an illuminated target on her back tbh.

Adam not from TVivor has won comps, made deals, made alliances, but has been on the block almost every week... plus Brien basically threw him under the bus... he has minimal chance of winning this game... but hopefully he makes it a BIT further cuz he can make really big moves in this game, and I love big moves!

Garret has been playing a great social game (flipping the votes like 360 onto Nick his week he was the target - prime example), he's on Ashley's side, but only Adam from TVivor is targeting him PARTICULARLY. I see him going farther, unless he's screwed by a twist or a DE or what not.

I literally don't think AJ has a single ally in this game, which could be used in his favor, but could also be a perfect contender for a blindside when he's put up as a pawn, and he doesn't have the votes to back it up.... which would be TRAGIC.

Jaron still has his coup, which means he's 100% safe for at least the next round, but people have been wanting to backdoor him for a while, so it very likely could just be ONE MORE WEEK. I think he has what it takes to get farther and win comps to avoid his eviction, Idk if he could win, but I wouldn't count him out.

Emmett is in the same boat as AJ, but I feel as if Emmett has a BIT more of a social game than AJ, which makes him a bit less of a potential blindside than AJ, cuz I feel like Emmett can regain the votes to stay more likely than AJ. I see a TON of potential in Emmett, and I really am rooting for him tbh.

Kyla is at SUCH A DISADVANTAGE SOCIALLY cuz of her lack of Skype, BUT it also is sort of an ADVANTAGE, cuz she won't be seen as a target or threat, and that could also make her a perfect person to keep around, if she uses it to her advantage. Idk if she's that strategic, but I have full faith in her, I love my mom.

Joey is a really smart player and a good strategist and physical player, however he is being targeted by the other alliance, if he can avoid that target, he could even win, but rn he's in a sticky situation. I do believe he isn't being as targeted as Adam not from TVivor/Brien, but anything could happen. Veto can impact the results, etc. I hope for him tho!
2466 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Nathan is actually in a great position, both sides think they're with him... HOWEVER, how long can that last? People get exposed every five seconds it's honestly hard to say. I think rn he's pretty safe, though! I have faith in that dude!

Brien has had a pretty big target since week 1, but it's almost like he uses that to throw other people under the bus and keep himself safer. Idk it won't last forever but yeah, it'll last for now. Idk how long it will last tho. Probably like another week or 2, but not til the end for sure.

Duke is a huge question mark. Without a skype there's no way to know for sure anything. He isn't a target yet, and he could very well end up as a goat, but rn I don't see him winning or anything AT ALL, unless it's a weak F2 or a bitter jury.

Adam from TVivor consistently digs himself in a deeper and deeper grave, but he is a very good talker and social manipulator sorta. He's lied to everyone and STILL can manage to regain the trust from the person who actually was the first one to call his game out (Nathan) and he can lie his way out of any situation and make people believe in said lie... it's honestly working so well for him, I can see him maybe doing that until people catch on to what he is doing. Which is probably soon tbqh.

Eddie is a huge question mark idk how his game will change now that he's back in, but he has a pretty big target now LOL. Rip.
2466 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Predicted Bootlist :
13th - Adam not from TVivor
12th - Brien
11th - Eddie
10th - Adam from TVivor
9th - AJ
8th - Jaron
7th - Ashley
6th - Joey
5th - Nathan
4th - Garret
3rd - Kyla
2nd - Duke
1st - Joey I guess cuz I made the rest of this bootlist in how I thought they'd do and he ended up here LOL
2449 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Since it's top 7 I'll do a quick new cast assessment cuz it's coming down to it and I do think these people are relatively playing still shockingly
2449 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Jaron got AJ out in his coup and nominated Emmett like twice? I think, so he's relatively floppy but he has basically no one left so at this point I think it's more for damage control and he is playing kinda strong.. I think honestly by the end of it... it'll come down to comps cuz there's clear alphas (Jaron, Joey, Nathan) and clear beta's (Duke, Kyla/the skypeless & Emmett) so Jaron definitely could win if he wins when he needs to.

Joey is definitely a contender to win, he's been UNNOMINATED so far and hardly even ever has had a major target on his back but at this point of the game people will notice that, so... basically for Joey and everyone left in this game, luck is a MAJOR factor in their chances of winning. But he's played a great game so far, which is why he's unnominated still!

Nathan is also unnominated and has won a shockingly good amount of competitions especially since he was the only member of the JABAN alliance to never win a comp in the first few weeks.. he came in with such a massive target, but I feel his social game sorta completely disabled them, which is pretty fire. I think he's made really stupid moves and that's annoying but he still got her unnommed so... he could definitely win.

Garret imo is more of an alpha than a beta cuz even though he's never won comps, he's such a great social player, and that's why the times he was nommed he either got saved (with a coup) or flipped the vote around when it was basically his certain death (against Nick I think) . I definitely don't think he'll be carried to the end though, I feel like that'd be such a risk, cuz if he displays the right argument, I feel he can beat people like Nathan or Jaron possibly, so he'll probably need to win a comp at the right point, unless he can convince the final HOH to take him.

Emmett is definitely a coaster/floater type player, and I really don't have much to say about him.. I feel like after the double quit he sorta just stopped caring enough to even be a floater, so he just wants to be carried maybe? He's gotten strikes before, which is alarming, who knows if he'd even answer jury questioning.

Kyla is an icon I love her and her winning that HOH was the best moment this entire series and had she gotten out Adam in a normal circumstance it'd be so phenomenal but tragically when Ashley/Eddie quit, he basically stopped caring, so it lost a lot of effect, but either way, it was a big move, i wish she had a social game, but since she never got Skype, she's probably a goat for f2, but I think they'd take Duke over her probably, cuz imo Kyla is the clear superior game wise.

Duke has done nothing but vote and get nominated basically.. his drama with josh day 2 was his highlight this season.
2449 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I can't really predict what could happen cuz from here on out I genuinely believe it'll be some sort of war of which alpha will come out on top.. like I don't think anyone has any loyalties anymore and it'll really depend on who wins what HOH and POV, and it'll probably be crazy tbh.... I can't predict what will happen really.. but if I had to :

7th - Jaron - he is a bit weaker at comps than Joey/Nathan I feel, and I think maybe weaker socially?
6th - Garret - weaker at comps
5th - I'll say Emmett just cuz I feel like hopefully Joey/Nathan can win both HOH and the other Veto potentially?
4th - Joey/Nathan
3rd - Kyla - unless she wins final HOH :S
2nd - Duke
1st - the other half of Joey/Nathan

But really it's so circumstantial but I don't think anyone would waste an HOH on Kyla or Duke honestly

I do think Joey or Nathan will end up winning cuz they've played all around the best game so something crazy will have to happen for them both to lose tbh
2445 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I was basically wrong last time, and Garret got 6th not 7th and for some reason despite the entire jury thinking Jaron is running the show Nathan is wasting his time on Joey for essentially just petty bullshit.

Let me do another assessment.

If Jaron can beat Nathan at the comps Jaron is winning.

Nathan thinks he's running the show and he did for the past 2 weeks because Kyla won HOH and he's the only one who talks to her. Go you, you got 2 of the 4 people who haven't won any comps on the block... Here's a cookie ig...

Another question why did he target garret of all people that's literally stupid....... whatever.

If he thinks people aren't targeting him he's dumb... he can't be UTR for the most comp wins... if they don't nominate him I'm so done with this cast.

Duke / Emmett are getting 2nd and 3rd probs.

I want Joey to win.. thats all I got tbh.
2445 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
6th - Joey
5th - Nathan
4th - Kyla
3rd - Emmett
2nd - Duke
1st - Jaron

New prediction
2444 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Joey as HOH is so idealistic and amazing I really love him now... I hope he makes a move against Nathan, but at this point i feel as if they're taking the game by a different perspective rather than taking out the alphas it's almost an alpha battle and I kinda hate it...

Nathan is a great player but as soon as he got nommed he lost all his marbles and i hope he just goes home now... LOL. But he's honestly maybe winning? I hope not. Plus he has a new target every other second it's crazy.

Jaron is kinda in a rough spot after he nominated 2 alpha's but honestly Idk if they'll target him or nah.. it's dependent.

Duke has a double vote now whoop de do

Kyla is a Nathan sheep.
2444 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
5th - Jaron is all I got for predictions at this point..
2444 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
At this point I don't see Nathan losing which like... he's a good player but DEFINITELY who I least want to see win... srry

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!