This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

i quit

Topic » i quit

2477 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
bye bitches
2477 days 3 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Wow
2477 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
fuck you fat bitch you're the one who made the fucking account you deserve to rot in hell
2477 days 3 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I wouldn't go out of my way to fake an account. Just calm down please
2477 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
no one else on this fucking cast would send a troll face to everyone, until kasey confirms who it is i will assume it's you since you're one of the biggest trolls on this website
2477 days 3 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Are you trying to frame me? Cause I can see through that bull shit. I don't troll on my Skype, you can ask pretty much everyone.
2477 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
i'm not the only one who thinks it's you, several people think it's you, so until kasey confirms who it is they will all assume it's you, you can thank the fake account for that
2477 days 3 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
If Kasey is allowed to reveal it, I wouldn't care. Because I know I wouldn't be that petty to do shit like that.
2477 days 3 hours ago
ashszoke
i told kasey i would quit if she didn't reveal it, and she wouldn't reveal it so i'm out of this house, if you get targeted for the fake account you can thank them for that and kasey for rigging because everyone thinks it's you
2477 days 1 hour ago
Dukeyy
oop

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!