This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

oh and also

Topic » oh and also

2481 days 22 hours ago
ashszoke
adam took 3 penalty votes, why does he get to split them? it says if he's ever on the block and who knows if he'll ever be on the block again. the reason i didn't take them is because i didn't know we could just split them. if someone takes penalty votes they should all be placed whenever the person is a nom and he is. there was nothing saying we could split them.
2481 days 22 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
But she said I was allowed to split them. The rules didn't say anything about splitting them or not.
2481 days 22 hours ago
ashszoke
but how is that even fair, how are you gonna know if you're ever gonna go up again
2481 days 21 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I've been nominated a large amount of times, I kind of expect to get nominated again lol
2481 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
If people feel uncomfortable with that rule - if more than just Ashley ofc, like if people feel as if that's unfair, I will change this

BUT BUT BUT Adam did have a point I never did specify it in the rules, I mean... in my mind it was going to be as soon as they're nommed, but I never specified that, so I was okay with cutting a deal about it, BUT obviously if people feel as if that's unfair, and don't feel comfortable with the deal I made with Adam about the matter, I'd rather make less people feel as if this game is unfair.

Obviously Ashley is a nominee as well, so I can't just listen to her complaints, if more UNBIASED fair individuals feel as if this is unfair and not okay, I'll subtract that rule, but I probably do feel as if Adam pointed out a good point in my word choice not specifying any rules about splitting the votes overtime, but obviously your views come first in this game, and if people feel unfair treatment, I don't want to be construed as an unfair host, obviously.
2481 days 21 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
I'll auto nominate myself next week. So I'm forced to get nominated, so I can finish off all my penalty votes? Is that fair enough for you??
2481 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I actually don't expect Adam never to get nominated again, because he's been nominated every round almost so far

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!