This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Regulations

Topic » Rules & Regulations

1880 days 20 hours ago
Analiese
Overview:

1. This game has a format that is like a merge of Drag Race and Top Model.  However, this game will be much more similar to Top Model.
2. The object of the game is to prove your fashion expertise through a series of challenges that will ultimately leave one model standing.
3. To win this game, you cannot just be a pretty face.  You have to prove you have style, class, personality, and skill. 
4. Track Record isn’t everything.  We care much more about the final product than we do the journey it took to get there.

Rules:

1. There will be multiple judges on the panel that will decide whether or not you advance to the next challenge.  Although I am the host, I will not be the only person deciding the winner.
2. This competition is score based.  A clear rubric will be presented at the beginning of each week to help you see how you will be evaluated.
3. You may use any design platform (IMVU, Dolldivine, Tengaged Avatar, Paint.net, or even Google Images) to submit your fashion images each week.  HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ETHNICITIES DURING THE COURSE OF THE COMPETITION.  We are trying to make this as realistic as an online game can be.
4. Unless otherwise stated, your model should look as similar as possible to the model that you send a picture of during your application. 
5. When I set a deadline, I expect people to meet it.  However, I understand things happen.  As a college student i am usually busy but I promise to have runway critiques back to you within 24 hours of the final submission during the challenge. 
6. Have fun!  This is just a Tengaged group game and is in no way a life or death matter.

open group

♛ SUPERMODEL ♛

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!