This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mozambique RULES

Topic » Mozambique RULES

1677 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Voting/Tribal councils
-You must vote at tribal council if you don't vote you will receive a self vote. 3 self votes and you will be medically evacuated from the game and wont be coming back
-You can change your vote as much as you want but must remember the last vote you send me will be the one read at tribal council
-If votes are tied there will be a revote unless one of the players involved in the tie self voted then they will be the one to leave. if both had a self vote it will be the same as if they hadn't had self voted. if tied again we will draw rocks immune players and players involved in the tie will not take part in the rock draw
-final 4 or tribes with inky 4 players will take part in a fire making challenge instead of a rock draw

Confessionals/activity
-There are no rules around confessionals but i recommend you send them regularly as it helps me choose awards at end of season and choose players for returnee seasons as well
-confessionals are stored in a confessional group which only i am in so don't worry about people leaking your plans
-please include me in your conversations and group chats as well as i can see what is going on easier
-if you have been at 3 days inactive after the game begins at any period of time you will be med evacuated

Hidden immunity idols
-Idols can be found by guessing from the numbers on the idol boards. this is the only way to receive idols unless given one by another player
-you earn clues to the idol by winning challenges
-if you wish to use a idol at tribal council you may use it live after i ask if anyone wishes  to use a hidden immunity idol or you can message me before tribal and let me know you are using it
-if you wish to give someone your idol you must message me to confirm your doing it and then i will message the player you wish to give your idol and confirm they now own the idol
-You may only guess for the idol once every round cycle(once after every immunity challenge)

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!