This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2502 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Rules and Regulations for chillum and patsy's Big brother

Rule#1
------------
You must respect the hosts and follow by the rules of tengaged feel free to fight with the other houseguests though because I understand that's part of big brother. But respect both me and patsy or you could be kicked out of the game.

Rule#2
-------------
You must send atleast 1 confesional a week but the more you send the more likely you are to be picked to return in future season's. I would also like you to add me and patsy into game talk so we are  aware of what's going on. This will also increase chances of returning in the future aswell.

Rule#3
------------
If you are inactive for 2 or more days or you don't send a vote 3 times you will be removed from the game. No one likes a inactive and this rule will help make sure that inactives are kept from being able to stay in the house.

Rule#4
-------------
Please don't screenshot your conversations with other houseguests and send them to others. This makes the game unlike real big brother because you can't screen shot conversations in real life can you. If you receive a screen shot of a conversation from a  houseguest please contact me so I can warn the player not to do it. 2 times caught doing this and you will be removed

Rule#5
Remember this is a game so have fun.
2502 days 20 hours ago
chillum
(Reposted because of typos)

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!