This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Rites of Passage [S3:..

2457 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
DJ, Hufus, Fred. Your final task before leaving the island is to remember those who came before you. Please take the time to reflect on the fallen below.

18. Armanti R/It1002 (Matana) [1st Voted Out] (6-1-1-1) [Day 1]
17. Matt T/Matt64  (Vakatara) [2nd Voted Out] (7-1-1) [Day 2]
16. Liam C/L310C34  (Matana) [4th Eliminated] (Medically Evacuated) [Day 3]
15. Nikki P/Avatar20 (Vakatara) [4th Voted Out] (5-2) [Day 4]
14. Jerry M/GerardoM13 (Matana) [5th Voted Out] (6-1) [Day 5]
13. Jackson C/jaxswim (Vakatara) [6th Voted Out] (5-1) [Day 6]
--------------------MERGE--------------------
12. Brady S/CoachWade (Vakatara/Meke) [7th Voted Out] (8-1-1-1-1) [Day 7]
--------------------JURY--------------------
11. Austin H/TadNuggets69 (Matana/Meke) [8th Voted Out/1st Juror] (5-5-1/5-4) [Day 8]
10. Ryan M/born2pizza  (Vakatara/Meke) [9th Voted Out/2nd Juror] (4-3-3) [Day 9]
9. Pikachu “Pika” C/pikaplayer (Vakatara/Meke) [10th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (4-5(0)) [Day 10]
8. Marto K/cole255 (Vakatara/Meke) [11th Eliminated/4th Juror] (4-4/3-3/Drew White Rock) [Day 11] 
7. AJ W/zorbo678  (Vakatara/Meke) [3rd Voted Out/12th Voted Out/5th Juror] (5-3) (3-3-1/3-2) [Day 3/Day 12]
6. Andrea O/IceIceBaby (Matana/Meke) [13th Voted Out/6th Juror] (4-1-1) [Day 13]
5. Riley A/RArsenault (Matana/Meke) [14th Voted Out/7th Juror] (2-3(0)) [Day 14]
4. Tashi D/Tashi (Matana/Meke) [15th Voted Out/8th Juror] (2-2/Lost FMC) [Day 15]
2457 days 13 hours ago
ferdinandz
18. Armanti R/It1002 (Matana) [1st Voted Out] (6-1-1-1) [Day 1]- Not the same tribe and we never talked but you got a cool name!
17. Matt T/Matt64  (Vakatara) [2nd Voted Out] (7-1-1) [Day 2]- This was an easy first vote to keep the tribe active and strong!
16. Liam C/L310C34  (Matana) [4th Eliminated] (Medically Evacuated) [Day 3]- Sorry, not the same tribe, never talked and you got evacuated.
15. Nikki P/Avatar20 (Vakatara) [4th Voted Out] (5-2) [Day 4]- I got included to 2 alliances pre merge and decided to continue with my main alliance (Marto, Ryan and Pika).
14. Jerry M/GerardoM13 (Matana) [5th Voted Out] (6-1) [Day 5]- A great big brother host, and an amazing person but we never got the chance to work this season because of tribal lines.
13. Jackson C/jaxswim (Vakatara) [6th Voted Out] (5-1) [Day 6]- You and I talked about the game before it started and I kept my connections strong with you and got included in that alliances with you, Nikki and Brady but felt like I couldn't trust you guys and had to go for you, but still a cool dude.
--------------------MERGE--------------------
12. Brady S/CoachWade (Vakatara/Meke) [7th Voted Out] (8-1-1-1-1) [Day 7]- One of my best buddies on this site for sure! You and me were the only 2 included in both of the alliances pre merge but it felt like you didn't play your game and was pretty inactive as you said it yourself, I was looking forward to work with you but had no idea you were getting voted out that round.
--------------------JURY--------------------
11. Austin H/TadNuggets69 (Matana/Meke) [8th Voted Out/1st Juror] (5-5-1/5-4) [Day 8]- This was the vote I came out as a free agent and we only got to talk at the revote but I felt like keeping Riley would benefit me more, I wish we could talked more when the merged began since I was the one messaging you even if you needed people to save you.
10. Ryan M/born2pizza  (Vakatara/Meke) [9th Voted Out/2nd Juror] (4-3-3) [Day 9]- Clearly one of my 2 closest allies coming to this game, together with Cole, you were my ride or die and we made plans before the game even began lol. Our pre merge alliance was great but even if I loved you and Marto, I got a bit pissed at the brady vote and felt like we lost the same contacts we had pre merge, I still wanted to go all the way with you and Marto but even I got blindsided when you got voted out, and it was the same tribal I told you that we should talk communicate game more like pre merge, I felt bad and that was the round I had to make new connections (Riley, DJ)
9. Pikachu “Pika” C/pikaplayer (Vakatara/Meke) [10th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (4-5(0)) [Day 10]- Chuuuu, A great person and I love that you always spread positive energy and even if people track you down, you don't do the same back, this is something I admire and will always do. I can be honest and say that I was a bit pissed when you told Hufus our plan and that took you out, but this also shows us that you are playing this game clean and honest and alot of us (including me) should take it as a example for further games because honesty can work too.
8. Marto K/cole255 (Vakatara/Meke) [11th Eliminated/4th Juror] (4-4/3-3/Drew White Rock) [Day 11]- Been buddies for 2 years if I remember right and same as Ryan, you 2 were my ride or dies and I wanted to go all the way with you guys but when Ryan got voted out we quickly formed a new alliance with DJ and Riley and formed a perfect group and had fun in the chats too, and it sucked that you got rocked after losing Ryan, Pika and then you..
7. AJ W/zorbo678  (Vakatara/Meke) [3rd Voted Out/12th Voted Out/5th Juror] (5-3) (3-3-1/3-2) [Day 3/Day 12]- We have never worked in this games, I remember that I managed to get the votes from Marto to you pre merge since we never talked, and then when you came back, I wanted to rebuild a relationship but you never answered my mail, and I included you in our chats but you were working with Andrea and Tashi, and when I offered you a f3, you ta
2457 days 13 hours ago
ferdinandz
7. AJ W/zorbo678  (Vakatara/Meke) [3rd Voted Out/12th Voted Out/5th Juror] (5-3) (3-3-1/3-2) [Day 3/Day 12]- We have never worked in this games, I remember that I managed to get the votes from Marto to you pre merge since we never talked, and then when you came back, I wanted to rebuild a relationship but you never answered my mail, and I included you in our chats but you were working with Andrea and Tashi, and when I offered you a f3, you targeted me even more. When you and Riley tied I really had to keep Riley because together with DJ, he was my closest allie and I knew that I would be next.
6. Andrea O/IceIceBaby (Matana/Meke) [13th Voted Out/6th Juror] (4-1-1) [Day 13]- We had a crazy relationship, from lies, to flirt, to dick pics, voting together for once, and then voting against each other again lol. Well no matter what, i really do love you and I am not saying this because I am in the finals, I have always been saying this while in the game. If you wouldn't be a huge jury threat, we would maybe even sit here together.
5. Riley A/RArsenault (Matana/Meke) [14th Voted Out/7th Juror] (2-3(0)) [Day 14]- I started this game already with 2 good allies (Ryan and Marto) and you and me started to talk the round Austin went home and did really work closer after Ryan went home, after that round, we got really close and you became my closest allie together with DJ, we always had our backs and even if lost the numbers from 5-4 to 3-4, we still had each others backs, and even if it would be easy for me to keep AJ because Tashi gave me a good deal, I couldn't just turn my back on you and worked hours to make sure you would stay and almost sended a dick pic for real. I was so ready to go the finals with you and DJ and the numbers looked promising at final 5 but that idol killed us :/ I have earned a new friend on this site for sure!
4. Tashi D/Tashi (Matana/Meke) [15th Voted Out/8th Juror] (2-2/Lost FMC) [Day 15]- Yes I lied to you a few times, but would you had answered to my message I sended to you when merge began, maybe thing would have looked different but even if your vote is on Hufus, I believe that you are an amazing person and really kind and you deserved to win this but it was also fair that us two faced each other in that fmc challenge, we still managed to work in that Andrea vote and that was it. I am sure I wouldn't even be here if I would have had kept AJ over Riley like you wanted.

Finals-
Hufus- No matter how much we are not allies, I still love you and we have been good friends even if not being allies in other games and that is what I like with you, we can still keep that respectful talks and realize that this is just a game. Good luck Buddy!!

DJ- We started to work together late in this game, but just as Riley, I earned a new friend and both of you will definitely be 2 new friends to me after this and hopefully we can work from start next time we play a group game, a really funny and loyal person! Good luck to you dude!

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!