This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guidelines [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Guidelines [S3: Mamanuca]

2490 days 20 hours ago
wangifold
Here are the guidelines to Ryan's Survivor: Mamanuca. (PARTIALLY BORROWED FROM SURVIVOR233)
As a castaway, you should have a basic knowledge of these rules. They will be enforced, and I expect you to reference them if you have any questions.

~
Activity -
• If I have chosen you as a castaway, it is because I am assuming that you will be an active player who cares about the game. Being an inactive not only disappoints me, but it slightly ruins the flow of the game. Can you imagine, if on CBS Survivor, someone just randomly stopped talking and stayed in the same place and only spoke once in a while? It's weird. This group game is supposed to mimic the game of Survivor, if you aren't active, you can't have fun.
• I put a lot of work into the group game. Thinking of challenges, working on the wiki, recording everything, organizing everyone's confessionals, etc, is a lot of hard work! Please uphold your end of the bargain and at the very least, participate. If you aren't active, it makes me feel like all of that work was for people who don't appreciate it. I get that life sometimes gets in the way, but if you don't think you'll be invested in this, don't even bother applying. If you absolutely can't make a couple challenges or votes, all I require is you notify me beforehand.
• Not voting at a tribal council will result in a randomized vote. Not voting for two consecutive tribal councils will result in a medical evacuation. Not voting for three tribals at any point in the season will also result in a medical evacuation.

~
Challenges -
• Challenges will most likely take place sometime after 5:00pm EST but before 11:00pm EST. I will always send everyone a notice before a challenge begins. It's okay if you miss a challenge once in a while, but please try your hardest to make it. If you are absolutely sure you will not be able to come, please send me a notice beforehand.
• Challenges will either be live or non-live. Live challenges will take place during a certain time period (roughly an hour or so) and requires castaways to be there at the specific time. Non-live challenges take place during a much larger time period and anyone can join in at any time.
• I try to keep challenges fair, if you think there was something wrong or inconsistent with my judging and/or the results of the challenge, please notify me in a rational matter. Challenges will be unique, creative, and hopefully fun, so please don't act out if things don't go your way. Don't trash me on a challenge forum, if you have a problem, I'll hear it, but I don't want rudeness.

~
Tribal Council -
• Tribal councils will be non-live; you'll all be asked a question before the votes are revealed. Answer it any way you wish, they may help you in the game or hurt you. Tribal councils will be posted immediately after the challenge. I will continue to ask you questions after you answer your first one.
• Once you send in your vote, you may change your vote up until the time votes are read.

~
2490 days 20 hours ago
wangifold
Idols-
• The idol is hidden at each camp in the form of a 6-letter word. The word is different for both camps, and to guess for the idol you must mail me your guess. If you are wrong, I will tell you, and if you guess right I will mail you and you will receive the hidden immunity idol. IMPORTANT! If you guess the right word but someone has gotten it before you, I will simply say you are wrong.
• Winning challenges will earn you clues to the idol, and some challenges might have hidden clues built into them, so stay vigilant – you never know when a clue will pop up!
• There will be three idols in play this game, one at each tribe’s camp, and one at the merge camp. You’re allowed to guess for the idol twice per virtual day, between the end of the challenge and the end of tribal council.

~
Confessionals -
• Although they are not required, confessionals will greatly improve your chances of being asked to return. They make the game fun! I wanna know what's going on behind the scenes!
• All confessionals will be shared with a Viewer's Lounge, so be proud of your gameplay! Don't you want some fans? Confessionals help. A lot.

~
Medical Evacuations-
• If you are banned on Tengaged at any point in the game, you will be medically evacuated from the game.
• If you do not treat me and your fellow contestants with basic respect, you will be medically evacuated. (Drama is okay, just not to a ridiculous Brandon Hantz Level)
• If you do not vote for two consecutive tribal councils, you will be medically evacuated from the game.
• If you do not vote for three tribals at any point in the season you will be medically evacuated from the game.
• To put it simply, we don't need negativity in this group game. If you're going to argue with everyone, if you get banned or if you're going to be inactive, I will not hesitate to remove you. Drama is fine! Just keep it under control people.

Remember, I will reference these guidelines in future arguments about fairness of the game and so forth, so make sure you know the rules of the game!

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!