This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Gullfoss [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Gullfoss..

2522 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow, although if you feel you need more time to strategize/you have work or something, let me know. if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2522 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I want a question
2522 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Jake S- An unprecedented 4 straight challenge losses. Now, no matter what other events transpire in the game, you will be down in numbers at the merge. How does that make you feel?
2522 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake S- An unprecedented 4 straight challenge losses. Now, no matter what other events transpire in the game, you will be down in numbers at the merge. How does that make you feel?

It's a sucky feeling, but now my focus is turned to how am I gonna get to the merge. I can't even worry about numbers unless I make merge so that's my #1 priority rn
2522 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
Hello
2522 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Cedric- Do you think this tribe will ever win a challenge?
Jake- Worried your forward-thinking focus could get you targeted?
2521 days 23 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake- Worried your forward-thinking focus could get you targeted?

Possibly, but if you know where my loyalty lies, there's no reason to doubt my motives..
2521 days 20 hours ago
wangifold
The rules of Ryan's Survivor state that not voting for two consecutive tribal councils will result in a medical evacuation.

As such, The Kid didn't come on in time to vote, so as per the rules, with two consecutive randomized votes, he's been evacuated from the game.

Tribal is cancelled once again(I don't make tribes lose 2 people in the same round).

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!