This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Gullfoss [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Gullfoss..

2524 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 6 pm est tomorrow, although if you feel you need more time to strategize/you have work or something, let me know. if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2524 days 22 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Me- and question- why do we still have Cameron on our tribe if he hasn't even joined the game??? Or talked to anyone? Like can't we just med Evac him or something?
2524 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Jake S- I'll admit there is some blame on my part for not replacing him in the cast with The Kid, but reminder: If a player random votes two tribals consecutively, they will be medically evacuated from the game. So do with that what you will.

Jake S- Do you feel like that aside from the inactive players, this tribe is as strong as the other tribe?
2524 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake S- Do you feel like that aside from the inactive players, this tribe is as strong as the other tribe?

I definitely think my tribe has the potential to win some challenges! Never count us out! We just have to get rid of the extra baggage first!
2524 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
question plz
2524 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Patrick- What does this tribe need to do to win?
Jake S- Who is that extra baggage?
2524 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick- What does this tribe need to do to win?

ACTIVITY!
2524 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake S- Who is that extra baggage?

Cameron. He hasn't even joined the group.
2524 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Alright, Cameron didn't come on in time to vote, so as per the rules, with two consecutive randomized votes, he's been evacuated from the game.

Tribal is cancelled (I don't make tribes lose 2 people in the same round).
2524 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Omg that was a nail biting conclusion!

Runs off to my tribe campground!

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!