This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 3 Submissions

Topic » [S1] Top 3 Submissions

2548 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Ed Sheeran, Fifth Harmony and The Script on making it to the final show of this season!

This show, you will perform THREE songs!

Theme 1: Reprise song
Your favourite performance of this season!

Theme 2: Celebrity guest
You singing with a celebrity guest whom you duet with or feature with.

(The third place act will be revealed after these two songs)

Theme 3: Winning song
A song that will give you the win, represents a victory and celebrates the season.

(all 3 still need to post this choice to the thread)

Discuss with your mentors, you have 24 hours to post!

Good luck!
2548 days 11 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Reprise:
This was a tough choice between a few performances but we stuck with "That's my girl" for a few reasons. The meaning behind this song is empowering for women and we don't want to lose sight of that message for our fans. It was also for such a fun week (dance anthems). This was a song that we loved performing and the judges said they loved seeing!

Celebrity Guest:
This was another tough choice for us but we went for the song that has been nominated for and won (on several platforms) for collaboration of the year! This song is truly about coming together and work work work work work work working to get to a common goal in any relationship or aspect of life! Ty Dolla $ign is also one of the best upcoming rappers in the industry!

Winning Song:
For our winning song we went for something catchy, that would be popular for America, and that showcases our vocals in a fun manner! We truly have worked our butts off this season to showcase that we were the best act of the competition, even though we were underrated. This song truly talks about being worth it, and we now see ourselves as worth it. So America (tengaged), please give it to us, because we are worth it!
2547 days 7 hours ago
Maicolx3
The Script:

Reprise:

I want to end this amazing journey with the song that started it all, "Breakeven." I am performing it live this time. It is also one of the songs that I most enjoyed singing.

Celebrity Guest:

I wanted to bring in rapping into this duo performance and this performance with Tinie Tempah is a perfect example of want I wanted to show!

Winning Song:

The raw emotion that The Script bring into their performances is of a winner, in my opinion, and so I want to show that to you one last time. The Script went from being on the bottom 3 the first week to being in the Final 3. They have been the underdogs this entire season due to their unique taste in music, but despite the differences between the judges, they have shown week by week that they are capable of taking home the win. The Script is a great example to future bands who want to audition on the X Factor who feel out of place. I want to tell them that they are worth having a spot on the X Factor and if you work hard for what you want, you can achieve anything!

2547 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
Ed Sheeran:

Reprise:

Just like The Script, I want to end the first season of the X Factor with my audition song. It is an acoustic version this time.

Celebrity Guest:

Two solo male artists in a duo <3

Winning Song:

Throughout this competition Ed Sheeran has proven he is a force to be reckon with. He has never landed in the bottom 3 and has been praised by the judges continuously. For Ed Sheeran's winning song I wanted to showcase his voice. Ed Sheeran's voice and his guitar and nothing else. It is his voice and his guitar that landed him a spot on the X Factor and is what I want Ed Sheeran's winning song to be.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!