This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - Theme Song Week

Topic » Episode 4 - Theme Song Week

1093 days 13 hours ago
mahogany
By a vote of 4-1…… Aja aka Anja you have been voted out of the Elite Team, but you may choose to continue dancing at the Neleh Dance Academy for Girls for a chance to return. CPS has determined that Anna-Lee cannot financially bear the burden of two children and so your new dance teacher Neleh has taken you into her custody.

ANYWAY, Welcome to my EIGHT fabulous remaining dancers. You all excelled in different ways in the duets last week, and so you’re all in the group number called “House of” to the following song:

It’s an edgy contemporary/musical theatre piece where you will all be playing SPECIFIC roles in your performance, aligning with the characters in the video. Some of you got better or worse roles based on your placements last week. Some of you are playing BOYS.

Amber is AMBER (Ana Mulvoy Ten) the popular girl
Taylor Ann is NINA (Nathalia Ramos) the new girl from America who is a gamebot. You are the main character so this is kinda a FEATURED part.
Jana B is PATRICIA (Jade Ramsey) the stank alt girl
Lady T is MARA (Tasie Dhanraj) the nerdy? girl who kinda gives nothing and dates the jock
Ethan is FABIAN (Brad Kavanagh) the nerdy guy and Nina’s love interest, also a main character so you will be FEATURED with Taylor Ann.
Veronica is JOY (Khlariza Clayton) the slutty girl who got kidnapped
Ali is JEROME (Eugene Simon) the stank mastermind prankster guy
Agnieszka is MICK (Bobby Lockwood) the irrel but hot jock guy

MOMS, your job this week is to whip up a costume for your daughter’s performance in this group number, based on the character above.

I have a few other numbers to give out this week.

I’ve heard the Neleh Academy for Girls is sending a duet with Cassidy and Anja this week so we’re sending a duet against them. Agnieszka, this is your shot at redemption. I’m pairing you with Ali, who also could use some vindication, in this new African number “This is Me, Eliza Thornberry” to the following song:

Ali you’ll be playing Eliza, Agnieszka you will be playing a monkey.

My next number is a solo going to AMBER, it’s a lyrical number called “Are You Ready” to this song:

The last number is also a SOLO, and it’s going to TAYLOR ANN, it’s a jazz funk solo called “My Grass is Green” to the following song:

1093 days 13 hours ago
mahogany
Everything is due tomorrow night (Friday) at 8 PM EST.
1092 days 12 hours ago
mahogany
Taylor Ann walks out for her big solo.....

1092 days 12 hours ago
mahogany
Amber walks out for her big solo..... AND FORGETS IT, running off stage.

open group

Clara Janine Lee Dance Company Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!