This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Pyramid

Topic » Episode 3 Pyramid

1093 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
-TOP-

1st - And my top pick - AMBER - welcome back to the team, you CARRIED your duet. I think Cassidy still needs more time in the oven but you've more than earned your spot.

2nd - and the top overall pick - TAYLOR ANN - I thought you were.... weak in the group dance, and weak in the duet while I was happy to see your mother take INITIATIVE. But for whatever reason the judges at Masters of Dance Arts thought your duet deserved FIRST PLACE OVERALL.

-MIDDLE-

3rd - Jana B - I thought you were solid in the group dance, and your duet with Agnieszka was strong. Your duet got 3rd at masters of dance arts. You've proven to be a strong presence on the team.

4th - Lady T - Your duet with Ali was MY personal favorite at Masters of Dance Arts this weekend, unlike the girls in the group who were dragged down on the whole by having to perform twice, you had the time to really FOCUS on this duet and I think it paid off. You are NO LONGER on probation Lady T.

5th - Ethan - Your duet with Taylor Ann DID place first though I'm confused as to why. You were also OKAY in the group dance. You've finally broken out of the bottom and I'm proud of you Ethan.

-BOTTOM-

6th - Veronica - I personally loved your duet with Anja this week, I thought it had one of the strongest CONCEPTS, and I don't think you deserve to be this low at all.

7th - Ali - Once again you're lingering at the bottom of the overall rankings, and once again I don't think it's deserved. I thought your duet with Lady T deserved first place at Masters of Dance Arts. I'm glad you had the time to focus on just one performance and refine your technique.

8th - Agnieszka -  Like I said, I enjoyed your duet this week, and I'm a little surprised it hasn't saved you. That being said, your group performance wasn't as great. You've been dancing in your sister's shadow for a lot of the game so far, and that might cost you tonight

9th - Anja - I see the effort you put into every dance, but this week it's erred on OVERPERFORMING, and you never want to steal TOO much of the stage in a group number. That may have been the one thing dragging your duet down with Veronica. I noticed you and Amber used one of the SAME gifs in your performances.... and sadly I think Amber outdanced you this weekend. Your performances have started to look disjointed.

That means the sisters, Agnieszka and Anja are the bottom 2, the top 5 dancers must now vote to eliminate.

open group

Clara Janine Lee Dance Company Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!